Reviews for Cease from Exploration
Adeptis chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
cool idea )
Lerys chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
Good story so far and i like it, just a few plot points so far, just comments, please feel free to ignore...

The sea into the southern hemisphere was 500 metres tall, the northern one 50 metres so either the height or geography is wrong, and also richard was part of the team who captures a crab biot in Rama II before this story, so the idea of him not seeing one before is wrong. Other than that a very well written, and good fanfic. Keep up the good work.
chellmaia chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work. You have inspired me to re-read the series.
el01ks chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I read your post about this fanfic at your sci-fi thread on The Literature Network and came to check your story out. I have read all of Arthur C. Clarke's books and particularly enjoyed the Rama series. I had always wondered about Richard's time away from his family just as you have. I like the beginning and hope that you continue. Good luck!
chellmaia chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I don't usually leave reviews, but I wanted to offer some encouragement. I am a fan of Clark's series, but it's been many years since I've read them...about the time the last book came out(Gentry Lee's). I look forward to your next chapter.