Reviews for Lord of the Mask
KanohiWenito chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Great story. Well done indeed.
V Fan 217 chapter 22 . 3/9/2011
I'm sorry for over reacting. I just love this series. Can't wait for the update! Whew, now all I have to do is do the thing I'm worst at. Waiting for something. But I'll survive for now. At least your continuing it eventually. There was another guy I know, who just left his awesome series involving Little Big Planet, without telling the Flip-note Hatena community, to start a new series that kind of rips of Avatar the Last Airbender. I waited around a year for his update. I could partcially understand with school, but I loved that series cause LBP's fun as heck...gosh I got carried away again. Sorry.
V Fan 217 chapter 22 . 3/9/2011
*twitch, twitch* NOOO! Gosh dangit! I wanted to read the rest of this! Please continue sometime soon, I really love this story so far, and I'd really like to know how you put it. It's my favorite Bionicle, I've really turned into a 12 year old Bionicle fangirl fanatic.
V Fan 217 chapter 21 . 3/9/2011
The bridge of what now?
V Fan 217 chapter 20 . 3/9/2011
Man, Takua's in for a shocker soon. Please don't judge me for replying after almost every chapter I like.
V Fan 217 chapter 17 . 3/9/2011
*reaction after reading Hewkii and Macku's "battle"*-

V Fan 217 chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
So let me get thus straight...

The Draft Toa are the dwarfs, the Noble Toa are the elves, and the Potencey Toa are the human race... I think that's right.
V Fan 217 chapter 15 . 3/9/2011
Awww...I love TahuxGali pairings.
V Fan 217 chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
O. M. Goodness, Tahu's Aragorn! And it was hilarious when they found out that beer came in pints. That's alot if beer for them. LOL.
V Fan 217 chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
Man, that's gotta hurt.
V Fan 217 chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
*sigh* oh Taka.
V Fan 217 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Wait, Takua is Taka. When'd this happen? ?
Tahkaullus01 chapter 22 . 8/26/2010
good call, the last few chapters were looking good but the others do need an overhaul. Keep it up though, nice thinking.

Aaaahh, I can still remember when Bionicle first began. Amazing to think its over now.
cybergreen chapter 21 . 6/26/2010
Wait- Piraka are much more intelligent than Bohrok! Also, why does it use a mace? Plus, a tohunga is just another name for a matoran... Oh, please, what are you going to use for a Balrog? Maybe the Tahtorak? Or a Kanohi Dragon! Or the Makuta Nui fish... Or even the Morbuzak! No wait, I know... One of the Bahrag! In case you don't know, that's one of the Bohrok queens. Or maybe you could do a Bohrok-Kal Kaita. Oh, are the Uruk-hai going to be the Bohrok-Kal?
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 22 . 5/27/2010
ah kool *nods blinking slightly*

Will you be restarting it in here? so we know if we need to go back to the start and when will we know you've posted the new redone chapters up if you do?, Or will you be posting it as a new story?

And will those that were going to have one of their characters Co-starring in your story as characters that you didn't have anyone to fill in still be appearing?

Just asking out of curiosity ;