Reviews for Child of Darkness
CherryBlossom210 chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
Woooh! I love it...even though I already read the other part before this one.
CherryBlossom210 chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
Good chapter. *Blush* uhh...I'm kinda embarrassed over the last part of the chapter.
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
Great Story!
mell chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
omg! i cant wait till part 3! i love ur stories.. btu u had to kill sasame n goh.. hmm \

COULD U BRING EM BACK? or a firgure of them? as in like um whnee they battle she could fel sasame n goh witht her.. n den there images of her could come and guide her.. OH ] updatte esoon!
kealohapumehana chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
why were they invited to spend the summer at the princes place! IS it for vacation? Or maybe something else?

well I'm gonna go somewhere before I go to the next chap. WELL,BYE!

P.s. So himeno and hayate are finally together huh. I'm so jealous!
SylverAngel chapter 11 . 1/13/2006
Hmm... after the little teaser in the notes at the beginning, I am very curious as to what Shimura has against Himeno... And I'm looking forward to reading about it!
SylverAngel chapter 10 . 1/13/2006
Well, of _course_ Jikan can't be gone for good... lol. Although that is an interesting thought, being half Pretear, that he might be different from the others.
SylverAngel chapter 8 . 1/13/2006
Now I am seriously wondering what all you have planned... considering Sasame and Takako didn't exactly have time to end up with a kid... although I'm thinking Sasame is the only one who's potentially fully out of the picture... and that may not even be the case. Being that Jikan is the Knight of Time there's all sorts of possibilities... ::grin::
SylverAngel chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
Not that the bit of battle wasn't cool, but did anyone else notice that you've given Erelah two powers? :) In the previous story, you said he was the knight of leaves, and here, the knight of mimicry. Still, a great story, though, and now I'm off to read the rest!
Abbi-Hime chapter 11 . 12/22/2005
Hey! Just finished this story bout an hour ago and decided to send a reveiw to tell ya! Loved it and cant wait until you have updates Sweet Dreams! I will definatley brighten my horrible days of life which i will tell you bout in a Pm if you wanna know whats so horrible bout em. But I will tell you this...liking suicidals and falling in love with your unofficail older brother kinda suk..lol...it will make more sence later...promise...
simplyelena chapter 11 . 11/17/2005
Trilogy...hm...sounds good. Can't wait.
Invisible Love chapter 11 . 11/15/2005
O.O"" THAT WAS SO AWESOME!...Aww, no thank you for me personally? Your very devoted reviewer? HAHA, i'm just kidding! I really hope to read your sequel of the sequel to the original fanfic of the one and only PRETEAR!...wow that was a mouthful. Anyways, this was your best Pretear fanfic yet! I can't believe you can write so professionally in such little time. I hope i can fianlly come to updating my fanfic...sigh...i've already said that like a BILLION TIMES. Well, hurry and post your new 'threequel'!

Invisible Love
Invisible Love chapter 10 . 11/15/2005
YES! HAYATE LIVES! THIS WAS AWESOME! Kei and Sete should get together...

When Himeno and Jikan 'unpreted', i imagined them practically being torn apart. LoL, im weird.

ONTO CHAPPIE 11!

Invisible Love
ryuujin dk chapter 11 . 11/15/2005
myooho. fantastic. I loved it. KeiXSete. XP Sorry but now im such a fan. I misread at first and thought she said "Besides, I'm not a girl" instead of "his girl." and i was like, whoa, okay, im cool with that, but whoa! lol! NEway, i cant wait for more, ur stories r so much fun. i will be checking back for sweet dreams soon.

ps: Im probly wrong, but i thought "bon" was the french word for good. isn't "bien" spanish? but maybe both can be used, i dont take french.
joyphoenixdragon chapter 11 . 11/15/2005
im glad u would b writing a 3rd series.. ;)