Reviews for Requital
Obligatory Abandoned Warehouse chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
good grief, I don't see how this story can get any better... but you do it every chapter. It's amazing. And the length is great - I say the longer the better.

Great insight into Grissom's character and thoughts.
crazy4tv chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
OMG! This is AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Great story..Keep up the terrific job...It's really GREAT, SUPER, FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, TOTALLY COOL, WONDERFUL,and did I mention AWESOME..

Oh yeah in case you couldn't tell I really LOVE this story...
nicky69 chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
Wow, this is getting realy exciting. Now that Gil knows about Juliette how will he use that information to find Nick? Oh how I love to see Nicky boy suffer and bleed(yes I know-I'm evil,I just can't help myself).As to the length of the chapter - loved it. Bigger is definitly better.I can't wait t read the next chapter. Update soon? Hugs and stuff Lou:)
everybetty chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
The whole team worked well together to get the drop on Mrs Millander - nice set up of the clues - just remembered the rain boots allusion ... and now racing towards a rescue that i safely assume will be as dramtic and well -written as the rest of this fic!

on a side note : Love your snarky Bad Guy (Gal)
Mma63 chapter 4 . 11/7/2005
Great chapter. Great story. I'm really excited to follow your next steps. It will be very hard to wait untill your next update.
everybetty chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
woo hoo! this is getting good! i love the way that her motherly act drops the second she is out of earshot from everyone at the lab ... she's a good baddie ...can't wait for the next chapter!
Kristen999 chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
Again great pacing with eh last two chapters, the ID of the evil woman through me for a loop, something that does not happen easily. You have Grissom really down, all so intent on his clues, but oblivious to everything as well.

Poor Catherin just trying to be there for everyone. I did enjoy Warrick's part from the previous chapter, his concern was real, and Nick was in no shape to go back to work. I'm glad he was forced to rest...the end surprised me. I didn't think she'd abduct-Nick...

I though she would want to watch everyone suffer around, unless she plans on doing that while she keeps Nick away-but Archie saw her with him? So, now I'm perplexed.

By the way great description of Nick's illness and poisoning I could feel how awful he felt. Great imagery.
wlk68 chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
Bad, wicked, evil Juliette! Please let Grissom and the others figure out what she's up to and please let Nick be okay.
MJ chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
Poor Nick. Archie - whatchaya doin' not helping the poor boy?

What's Nick being drugged with? Will he get more? Will the team be there in time? (Boy, don't I sound like the cheesy 70s TV sitcom ending? :) )

Looking forward to more.
wraiths-angel chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
Great story, please please update as soon as you can, I love nick-centric stories, one of the best stories that i have read, keep it up!
Nickel Nerd chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
Yo, what the hell is going on (and I don't just mean with Fanfiction, HaHa) things are getting pretty freaky and I like it!

You Rock! Update soon!Please!

-TOOTLES-
chrissie0707 chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
Ah! Get back on your computer and update right now!

Obligatory Abandoned Warehouse chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
wow, just, wow. you rule. this story rules.
Onthnis chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
Geez this just keeps on getting better and better...really enjoying! Post fast!
NicknHotchfan chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
Good job. She is evil to take Nick. Warrick didn't say anything to take Nick home. Nick was tricked. Grissom and Catherine will come back and find Nick gone. They will get worried.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »