Reviews for Requital
Mma63 chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
I'm happy to see your 2nd chapter just one day after the first one. And you're doing very, very well. Like how Juliette gave roles to them: the enigma, the passion, the strenght, the brain and...the heart. Fits perfect to each one. I'll looking forward to next chapter (and I'm very anxious about how things will happen) Update soon, again, please.
DaddysBeardOMFG chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Sorry uh.. just trying to outdo the anonymous reviewer name of my counterpart, BuyingNickyShavingCream.

I vouching for the fact that she did have this crazy idea a few weeks ago and we are dying with the fact that someone is actually doing it. So go you. And you're throwing in some future Nicky torture, it seems? Well it keeps getting better and better then. Until chapter 3...
BuyingNickyShavingCream chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
This is uncanny...the idea for this story popped into my head while watching this episode a few weeks ago, and here it is!

So excited to have such a great fic to give me something to look forward to at the end of the day. Keep up the good work!
kara lynn chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
what is she doing to nicky? update soon!
csifreak chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
i love this story! hurry and update plz!
lisalamp4 chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
This is looking so good, and such a quick update too. I've got mean midterms this week, and nothing cheers me up like a little bit of nicky whumping!

And you're leading us at just the right pace - first we get to know the who and the why, and now you're dragging out the what - just keep doing what you're doing, I can't wait for the next installment.
Mma63 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Wow...great first chapter. I can feel lots of emotions coming through it. Can't wait to see how will develop this evil case. Good vilain characterization and family paralel you made.

And don't worry because there won't be enough "NickFics" to supplie our needs...

Update hurry, please.
Onthnis chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Very intereesting anxious to see how it Nickcentric stories!
Dpsycho chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Sounds good so far. But hurry and bring on the NICK!
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Intresting start, the premise can yeild some creative results. I wonder if you'll stick to her POV the entire time? This could be cool or limting, but I'll keep an eye out to see how this progresses.
NicknHotchfan chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I like this one. I wondering what she going to do with Grissom and his family.
FaithHopeandLove951 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This is a great start to what looks to be a wonderful story. I look forward to the next chapter.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14