Reviews for Requital
sokerfreek922 chapter 11 . 12/28/2005
i just found this story and i read it through without stopping, it was wonderfully written and exceptionally exciting to read, it was a great story and i look forward reading more of the writing if u decide to write more, i think u should do a story about the softball game that they talked about at the end of the story, just an idea. awesome story!
everybetty chapter 11 . 12/13/2005
Just got back and you posted the last chapter!

Absolutely frickin Loved the ending - the parallels Grissom makes to the Cinci Reds - the way Nick turned it around to make Gil feel better - the affection and friendship was palpable - but the best were the unspoken words of Grissom's followed by the exhaustion of his yearly alloted people skills with his heavily layered, "hurry back".

loved this story ... goes to the top of the favorites list - can't wait to see what else you cook up - esp. as u may find yourself with some time on your hands in a bit :)

drop me a line when u get a chance so's we can catch up!
kara lynn chapter 11 . 12/5/2005
Wow. What a perfect ending. I wish we could see something like that on the show. And holy crap, you wrote all of this for someone? You must be a pretty good friend. Well hope to see more from you (ok I'm begging for it).

Luv n stuff, Kara
AusGal chapter 11 . 12/5/2005
Wow. Loved it all! Every bit of it! I'm a sucker for some nickywhumpage, so that was good, but I also loved the interaction between the team, and of course, I adored the last chapter, where por nicky realises his true worth! My favourite line was of course the one about hula dancing. I couldn't stop laughing! If this was written on a whim then have more whims!
FaithHopeandLove951 chapter 11 . 12/5/2005
This story was just amazing. Every word was well written and full of action. I am glad you had a chance to try out writing and hope to read more from you in the future. If not, thank you for this story. It was really a great piece of work and I thank you for your hard work in putting it together.
lisalamp4 chapter 11 . 12/5/2005
Wow, this story was perfect. Just the right amount of everything - and Grissom's baseball analogy - just perfect. And the part where he's thinking all those things he'd like to say to nicky - omg, I was almost teary-eyed. Just perfect.

I look forward to more stories from you...
A.Remains chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
Grissom hula dancing? LOL

I loved your ending, it was perfect.

I hope to see another story from you soon. ;)
duffshel chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
Nicely done, nicely done. You did a really great job with this and should be beyond proud of yourself. I really think you should keep this kind of stuff up! :)

Really ejoyed the ending with how you brought it all together at the cages. They always need something manly to wrap things up! Perfectly done.

Thank you for the excellent story and I promise to return the favor! Come back again with more and I promise to be there for the read. Good luck with whatever it is that catches you now. Bye!
Ciara chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
Yes! Yes! Yes!

I absolutely LOVE this story to peices.
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
Such an amazing chapter, I loved Warrick's concern at the beginning, and the Nick/Warrick friendship, one of my favourite teams in CSI. Greg and Sara and Catherine were fab in this chapter too, I loved Catherine's motherly attitude to Nick, another of my fav friendships in the show, which you captured amazingly. My favourite thing about this whole fanfic though was the Grissom/Nick relationship and the references to Nick's role in the team, and even though I have no idea about the Reds or Yankees ( Sorry English!) I loved the comparison to him as a person as the glue. I loved these lines:

"I couldn’t be more proud of you.

I couldn’t be more appreciative of you.

I couldn’t begin to tell you what a wonderful colleague, friend, and person you are.

I couldn't have lived with myself if you had died without knowing it. I guess she was right about one thing."

It really made me start to tear up! This has been one of my favourite fics! Great work!
Mma63 chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
iboneki, I don't know enough words in English to describe how much enjoyable was every moment I had reading Requital.

An amazing fic, very well writen, very trully with the TV serie and their characters (Specially Nick - my fav - and Grissom). No doubts it became one of my fav stories. I wish I could be able to tell you how much I loved it but I will use just simple words: Thank you very much for sharing, you deserve all the best.

Hope find you here again very soon.

"Seja Feliz!"
nicky69 chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
What a perfect end to a great story. Gil so desperate to make a connection with Nick, to let him know in his own way how much he valued him. And Nicky so scared that he had dissapointed Gil again and then realising that Gil in his round about,convoluted way really was trying to tell him how much he did respect and value him. Nicky wasn't the only one glassy eyed just then. I hope that you continue to write more CSI Nick fic as this truly was a great story. You did a great job,be proud. Hugs and stuff Lou:)
wlk68 chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
A really nice ending to a very good story. Excellent job! I like the image of Nick and Warrick hanging out at the batting cages. And trust Grissom to come up with a way to say what he needs to say...without really saying it. *grin*
wraiths-angel chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
Loved the story to pieces, it was so good, hope you do make another one and i am sure it will be just as exciting.
mudhousejunkie224 chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
i LOVED it!

it was a really great story

hope you write more