Reviews for Requital
nicol-leoraine chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
Great end to the great story. Although I am not very familiar with the american sports, I liked the final scene too. And I wouldve never said that this was written without a beta:-)

Looking forward for your next stories. Bye.
Obligatory Abandoned Warehouse chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
I can't believe how perfect this story was. I certainly can't believe it's your first one. Do you write somewhere else, something that's not fanfic? You must.

The last scene with Grissom and Nick was one of the best moments I've read with them. Using a baseball analogy is exactly like what Grissom would do. What a perfect setting.

I cant compliment you enough. This is one for the books. Thank you!
Nickel Nerd chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
I'm so sad that it is done. (tear) Please write something else! You are such a great writer!

You Rock!

MJ chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
Whim or not, this was really good. Enjoyed the story. Hope to see more from you.
chrissie0707 chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
Alrighty. I'm typing this during commercials of SNL because Dane Cook (Someone shit on the coats!) is hosting and I can't miss that, and I'm just expecting that this is going to take me awhile.

1. You're so awesome. And cool. This was such a nice ending. I always have such a problem with mine, and I've gotten comments that they're all over the place and really jumpy, but this was just so perfect, and just so "CSI". I stick with my before-mentioned movie comment.

2. The last scene. I'm calling it a "scene", because this is just too much like a real episode to not. Shit, you nailed Grissom, great imagery, great interactions, great dialogue...did I say it was great, at all?

3. Grissom's thoughts. I am so in awe of this ending. I just can't say enough good things about it. I actually don't even know WHAT to say about it - because I'm just so Wow! about it. Really.

4. This line: "None of his previous nightmares smelled so sterile." I don't know why, but it's just so...literary.

Are you sure that you're not a show writer disguising as a FanFic writer?

I hope that you get the subtext that I really love this story.

csifreak chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
omg! ok, for your next fic you should write the softball game against dayshift! that wuold be hilarious!

great story good job
Onthnis chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
Wow...It was truly an amazing I said before! It all just fit together perfectly...and I loved the Nick/Gil interaction. Would love to see more from you..You have a great grasp on all the characters and their personalities and friendships...congratulations on an awesome story!
PonchoLives chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
A great conclusion to a great story! The Grissom/Nick conversation was just great. Grissom's never able to say what he means - especially to Nick. I live for Nick/Grissom interaction. Seriously, you did great for your first fic. I know you're not sure if you're going to continue writing, but I'd encourage you to keep an open mind. You never know what might strike you.

One complaint - why must you bag on my poor Longhorns? At least you made up for it mentioning the Yankees getting swept.

Great job!
TheTortsPwningDefenestrator chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
I can't believe you did that to me. I love you so much :-P
NicknHotchfan chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
Good job. I hope you got another story of Nick and Grissom.
Kristen999 chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
Oh Gil, unable to say the words that you so wanted Nick to hear, to fight them tooth and nail..yet you used words that our boy Nicky could understand clear as a bell. The batting cages was a sweet wrap up and you that evil woman did underestimate our guy.

The ride to the ER was so sweet with Nick in Cath's lap, and the mental image of Grissom head in hand, waiting..and waiting..oh sweetness. I'm so glad that you were inspired to write this...and I'm glad to have stumbled upon it. I hope you do get inspired to write more.

higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 10 . 12/3/2005
That was really exciting, from the beginning when Nick wasn't shot etc. I loved this chapter, looking forward to what happens next, i just hope Nick's OK.
KatD59 chapter 10 . 12/1/2005
Way to go Nicky. Okay Grissom get your act together and get Nick to a hospital.
1less chapter 10 . 12/1/2005
Have you ever wanted to cry because something was so good?

This story is so fantasticly written that it makes me want to cry, this story feels like a gift I don't deserve and yet here it is, thank you so much for coming up with an awesome plot and killer twists.

Fantastic work.
blaugrana9 chapter 10 . 12/1/2005

Wow!I know, it's my first rewiew of this story (and I apologize for that), but...I really love it!You are a great writer!I was shocked after every chapter...!

And I have real fun while reading it!All those mind games...Griss reactions...Nicky...(BTW, poor Nicky ;d)

I just want to tell you, that I'm your great fan!Really...:d

And (of course!) please...Update soon!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »