Reviews for Requital
sabrina chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
Woo-hoo! Nicky is kicking butt! I love that as bad off as he is, he still managed to save Grissom and apparently everyone else, also. Great chapter!
mudhousejunkie224 chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
Omg!

i love this story

im so glad she is finally dead

she was getting on my nerves

i cannot wait for the next chapter

you have to update soon

please!
NickyStokes chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
OMG, I even stayed up late to finish to this point...your writing and 'play' is wonderful...keep em going...
c1 chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
Amazing story, and scary chapter! I was hoping Nick would be able to shoot her. Now I hope they can save him in time!
Onthnis chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
Holy Crap that was good...I almost felt like I was on a ride at Disneyland and when I got done I had to go ride again...It was just addicting...probably THE best chapter I have read in any fanfiction...WOW!
Mma63 chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
! I couldn't barely breathe while was reading it. And after all emotions, guilt and anger that rulled through it, Nick was there for his mentor in the right moment. I'm going to read it again...

Please update soon, maybe before weekend?
duffshel chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
I have to say, I think I am enjoying this torture of Grissom way too much! Well, and the slight use of Nick doesn't bother me as much as it should. Hmm, really should see someone about that...

Anyways, this was well written and very entertaining. You are doing well for yourself and you should pat yourself on the back. Keep it up and I hope you do not stop giving us these stories. Until later.
Joy chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
Ooh...this chapter was so damn god! Write more as soon as possible!
NicknHotchfan chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
I hope Nick and Grissom okay. Hurry back. Great chapter.
KASEY64 chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
Great Chapter! I love that twist. I can't wait to see more.
snowangel-983 chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
atts boy nicky, thats showing her whos boss. all sick and he can still aim well enugh to save them both. more please, very good story line.
Wlk68 chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
Wow, it looks like Nicky wasn't as out of it as Mrs. Mason thought! Argh, another cliffhanger...more soon please!
lurkerchick chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
great chappie. omg update plz! hurry!
kara lynn chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
YES! I'm so glad Nicky saved the day! I hate that woman! Great job.
PonchoLives chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
Great update, Dani! Great insight into Nick's character and role in the gang. See, you belong in the world of Fan Fic as a writer - not just a reader! I look forward to the next update.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »