Reviews for Halloween Spirit
rainbugs chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Mmm, finally. It's hard to find good geminishipping, really. Bravo.
Calm Envy chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I love Geminishipping, but I don't see it around that often. It's somewhere on my list, with my lovely old Psychoshipping at the top. I see so many Puzzleshipping (which if I'm in a pleasant mood is kind of cute) and then things which just frankly disturb me - like Marik and Mai, or Seto and Mokuba, or... I guess I went into a rant there, it happens.

What I was trying to say is this is rare, and it is good.
Kinnoshachihoko chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
i like that idea! *but i not gonna use it* good story!
Acebased chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Good, but Tozoku-ou Bakura's name isn't Akefia. That's purely fanon. :)
senor failboat chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
*Sob* Really REALLY MUST stop reading your stories... I'm going to OD on your angst. Feel no guilt for your stories' awesomeness. _
feigningclemency chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
OMG! THAT IS SO FRICKIN' COOL! DUDE, YOU ROCK!
Sirithiliel chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
ooh now this is fun!
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
O.O hot, realy hot.
NubianQueen413 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Heh... Akeifa came back for his revenge didn't he. Good job.
JABL Girl chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I must say that I was really shocked when I first read this. Now I can't stop reading it. Keep up the good work!
Lola Hiwatari chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
:o...Wtf happened to bakura? He didn't die did he? You wouldn't let him, right? Oh well...points!

Grammar/Paragraph usage: TEN! lol.

Content: O.o This was prety odd...but overall? Probably an 8..o.O Don't see too much of THAT around...-shudders- Nobody ever writes fics with them together or one-sided, cause they think Akefia IS bakura! I've talked to people who do..they arent really the same though, eh? Nope. they ain't. Ah well...This was a good fic.
Elle the Brat chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
And here I was thinking that all the good writers on this site had left. It's a nice change to not have to filter through tonnes of stories just to find a good one.

The fact that it's Geminishipping only makes it better. Of course, in my opinion, nothing could ever rival Bakushipping or Yummeishipping, but this comes close enough.

I love good fics XD You've just made my day.

Have a good 31st of October, and may your dead loved one's spirits visit you once more.

-Elle
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Wow. Good one shot, definetly has the Halloween air to it. Good job. So 'Kura's dead? If so, then taht's the only thing I don't like about this. Bye.
M.S.K chapter 1 . 10/30/2005