Reviews for Pet Peeves
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
hahahahahahahhaahha xD THe whole thing is hilarious, and especially when Hank is like "and what is wrong with big and hairy?" hahahaha xD
shejams chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I. Can't. Breathe...
That was hilarious. *gasping for air*
Breathe. Breathe.
I'm sitting here reading all your stories and I'm enjoying myself immensely. I'm reading them in reverse order, but that's okay, I'm loving it. I'm enjoying this so much, I'm ignoring my husband and kids (who's probably tearing up my house) but that's okay too.
inhale, exhale I'll remember how eventually,
rangermaid chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is hilarious. I mean it, this is priceless.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
There is nothing wrong with being gay, but still... Logan? Poor Wolvie... Poor Scott... Poor Jean... Poor Darwin...;)
thrillerfan1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
"I don't – I'm not – I never – " Logan sputters.

"You know, you're kinda cute when you're incoherent," Scott tells him. Logan takes an involuntary step backward.

"The Danger Room," Hank reminds Logan, "is empty."

And really, it's amazing how fast a man with an adamantium-laced skeleton can move when he's so inclined.

That was my favorite part! But there should be a warning put at the top of the story. It should go as follows:

Warning: Any attempt to ingest solid/liquid foods, drinks, pills, or any other object for that matter could result in fatal foodal chockage. Could also result in the ingested object being released through the nasal passage (nose). Again, do not eat or drink while reading!
FanfictMONSTER chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
:) This made my day.
Supabec chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I hate logan love the story where logan to joke funny big jott fan
BDITM chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Epic Win.
4everJOTT chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
OMG! HILLARIOUS! All those nicknames 0_0 really Logan IS obsessed with Scott ass xDD

“Yeah,” Logan puts in. “Tell them all about it, Summers. Tell them how you let a bunch of strangers hold the little guy down and stick needles in him, and how he started to scream – ”

“No,” Scott says condescendingly, “he yelped because the exam table was cold, and then YOU started to scream.” LOL
medicgirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
"How exactly do these conversations turn so strange so quickly?" That is the best line ever! I wish we could actually see this on screen in some form or another... Logan healing from an aneurism, nice!
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh, Logan Logan Logan. You ARE obsessed with Scott's ass! Deal with it. lol I really enjoyed this fic. It was refreshing to see Scott getting the upperhand, and WOW! All those nicknames Logan has for Scott! Even I would jump to the wrong conclusion [or maybe it's the right one? *wink* lol]

"Cupcake". Hahahaa
Ashii78 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Man, this story's great. XD I'll have to read it again later. Nice job with it!

gem1990 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I love how close Logan and Darwin are. Too funny! Great job
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Poor Darwin's stuck in the middle.
Dragoness19 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Let's see if I can calm down enough to type. *wipes tears from eyes* Flipping funny. I'm gonna read it again after I send this. Very good. My sides are hurting now. *hugs*