Reviews for When You Least Expect It
tcsportsmed7 chapter 11 . 10/31/2009
Great story! I'm usually not an RM shipper, but I really enjoyed this. If Marissa was like this on the show, I would have loved her. And I'm so glad poor Ryan recovered well from the accident! )
Wilting Wings chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
great story, pls continue.
iLoVeRynMar chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
one of my favs!
Ninpinpin chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
Amazing story, I really loved are you gona to post again or its finish...
Sabsters chapter 11 . 9/9/2006
I LOVE UR STORY!.. pls u gotta update soon or else im gonna go to ur house and do somethin' bad! THIS IS NOT A FLAME.. DO NOT CONSIDER THIS AS A FLAME!.. im gonna suicide if you dont update and blame it all on you! WAHAHAHA!.. im kiddin' but seriously UPDATE NOW!
sean is my hottie chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
That was so sweet. It made me cry. I love it!

xo
i lov ben mckenzie chapter 11 . 5/28/2006
realy good chapter keep goin its great
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
Great job! Update soon!
Mrs Ryan Atwood Aus chapter 11 . 3/30/2006
great story i hope u update soon
mrstrinamills chapter 11 . 1/30/2006
Amazing, I hope you'll continue soon. :)
YellyBelly chapter 11 . 1/18/2006
I just read this entire story! It is so...amazing. You have such talent. The beginning chapters while Ryan was in early recovery, the way Marissa was there for him and supported him-it was wonderful. Everything about this story is great. You really understand the RM relationship, and it is so rare that I find a story where the author does. Their love is so deep and true. I am so proud of them for realizing how big of an issue alcohol was in their relationship. It was very important for them to discuss it, and it's so great that you made them have it in such a romantic setting. I am seriously in love with your work. YOu are an amazing writer, and the way Ryan and Marissa treat each other in this story, is the way I want them to connect on the show. I am so glad that I found this! I've been in like physical pain watching Marissa slip away from Ryan and more towards Johnny. I hate the fact that they are letting another person get in the way of their love. Which is another reason why I absolutely adore your story. Now that Ryan and Marissa have proved that they can beat all odds, it's prominent that they tackle serious issues, like Ryan's trust problems and Marissa's drinking-even though it may be in the past. I'm glad your not having other love interests or people get in the way. They are beyond that. Which is why the actual show is bothering me this season. We know that they're stronger than this. Why are they letting another guy get in the way? It's the wrong way to go about things, in my opinion. This fic hasn't been updated in a while, and I am figuring that chapter 11 wasn't mean to be the conclusion...or was it? If it's not over, I do truly hope that you decide to write some more, soon. Immediately, actually, hehehe. I am just astound at this beautiful piece of work. Excellent jobn, you should be insanely proud of yourself for it. :)

-Danielle
somedaze chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
i know u probably wont get this review since this story hasnt been updated in a while, but i just found it and read all of it, it took me about two hours but i finally finished, and i just want to say that this has been the best fan fic ive read and i love all of ur other fics too
bluebubble09 chapter 11 . 11/20/2005
hey!

i love it! your story rocks! who says rocks anymore? if you do that is no offence to you but wow i havent heard that word in forever! i cant even believe i said it! well anyways i love the story it is great! please update asap!

luv ya!

bluebubble09
thecheckerispink chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
excellent!
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 11 . 11/1/2005
lol...Its as though I'm on this little RM trail or something. Their journey and their ways to go. Great chapter. I really, overall, liked how they talked and got things off their chest.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »