Reviews for LP&F
kitanalao chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
that's was good continuation. i really like the interaction between akari and hikaru. and also i could sense a cherry situation in this chapter. oh yeah i noticed you didn't update for so long so i hope my review will encouraging you to update because i see potential in this story. so pleaseeee... update.
kitanalao chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
another development. and nice progressing too. i also sensed mysteri in it. making me want to read more. good job.
kitanalao chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
ah so akira got promoted to 5-dan, poor hikaru he still shodan ( beginner dan) . i understand shindo san worriness since she now nothing about go world. well... nice development for this chapter.
kitanalao chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
that was friendly chapter. i like it.
kitanalao chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
hahaha... funny idea, that's what i though so far. i'll put this to my fav list
rmiller92 chapter 14 . 8/27/2009
More! Please update! This is so god! The amount of reviews doesn't do this story justice.
rmiller92 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I totally died during their argument over what to eat. That's the funniest thing I've read in a while.
link55-06 chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
How come your story has lttle reviews? Your story deserved more reviews IMHO. It's good especially on the characters manners and thoughts. I love the banter between Akira and Hikaru. It's so funny. The original characters that you introduced also interesting. Looking at the last date you updated, there's no hope for the fic to be completed isn't it?
are-en1 chapter 14 . 7/9/2007
I wonder why not many read your kinda fun a little bit odd but fun far I see no pairing be it straight or Yaoi.I hope you can updated I say it fun
indiasandyblue chapter 14 . 8/17/2006
He he! really nice, Akira has done it again...or is it id620? Anyway let me know if you're about wriite more...where's chap 17? I'm waiting.
Fool With Many Names chapter 9 . 11/18/2005
I like your story, very well done. More mention of Akira pleases _ Also, you spelled Shusaku wrong.. P Update soon!
indiasandyblue chapter 8 . 11/15/2005
I can't waut to find out who that guy is. And nice thing with the *fan*. Please update soon.
Lero chapter 8 . 11/14/2005
Is it that one guy that forged shusaku's name on that go board? I can't remember his name...
one.can.only.hope.0 chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
Who? WHO IS IT? 7dan...Um...I don't know. U He, well, write more soon so I can find out what happens...yeah.
LokiGirl chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
Very nice. Everyone is in character and your story is progressing with the same strong determination that the anime Hikura and Akira possess.

Keep writing please. I so want to see what the 'link' is!