Reviews for Artistic License
Rika24 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
lol, mikey's so cool. i never thought that he painted the battle nexus, i thought he painted something else lol. i liked that you had him paint the ceiling, just like the artist he was named after... which leads to how i thought he painted something else XD
Tink17 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Great story! The pranks Mikey plays on Raph are priceless! Thanks for sharing!
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I liked this story! Great job!
Tera Hunter chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Speaking of tears...tears of laughter are being hard put to stay in my eyes! This is probably the funniest Mikey prank I have ever heard of (and as everyone knows, there's a LOT of competition!). I loved it. :D
Rebell chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Aw, but Raph, it's his masterpiece! (snickers helplessly)

And the crowd goes wild! I loved this one too... poor Raph...

I (still) love how you can write them in character. Mirage should be banging on your door beggin you to work for them... The beginning was great too, pulled you right in!

Great job!
aeroferret chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
"...like a hippo forcing itself into a bathing suit"

ye gods! I love that line! Thanx for making me laugh!
greshunkai chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
another beautiful piece from cynlee. have read it twice. RITA. your characterization is perfect. very enjoyable, thank you.
Hakucho chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
So TYPICAL of Mikey to paint that! LOL XD Raph's anger is brilliant!
MikeyPhreak chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
One word. Priceless. I could actually see Mikey doing this to Raph. Heh.
pacphys chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Hm... well, At least mikey knows he's in for it.

Oh no, he's going to paint the CEILING!

Heh, try this for the cause of Splinter's blood pressure increasing during the day, Donnie. 7-10 checks is TOO MANY! No one likes having their blood pressure checked constantly like that! Oh there he goes, needs it spelled out for him, but it seems he's gotten the picture now.

BWAHAHAHAHAA! HE DID! Mikey painted the ceiling in Raph's room! ROTFL!

Ouch, I've crashed a bicycle into blackberries before, that hurt.

Well, Raph said he'd do his best, he didn't promise to be successful at controlling his temper.

LOL! Love how the painting on the ceiling is stated at unnoticed for so long! That was GREAT how you revealed Raph's 'discovery' of the thing!

Oops, wrong kind of 'main' It's a 'mane' of hair.

LOL! I love the ending, with Splinter saying it's nice to have everyone home! That's GREAT! Awesome work!

Cheers,

pacphys
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
lol
Mewfem chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Cyn What can I say but love it.
Anyuna chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
That was really good. The way they all came across and their actions were exactly right for the characters. I especially loved the comment about the pudding in the pillow case.

Love, peace and chicken grease

Cheese Monkey
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Funny story, Cynlee. I like it a lot. Yeah, I could see Mikey painting something like that on Raph's ceiling. Another way for the prankster to rub his championship in his brother's face. Typical Mikey. Write another good story soon. I'd love to see another Leo centered one.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Gemdrive chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
HA! Fantastic! LOL!

I LOVED this! Absolutely hilarious, truly one to add to the favorites... when I manage to log in, heh.

You've got the characters spot on, in every way. Brilliant!

Kudos to you Cynlee, that is one fantastic one-shot! :)