Reviews for Buried: Descent
riptocs chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
lol i wonder how angry thranduil will be when he gets ahold of those other healers...
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
swfan101 chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
"Extraordinary, terrifying, demented puppies"

I loved this story!
Cheerfully Blue chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
Awesome. I loved it.
The Popolisk chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
That last line was very, very funny. I was laughing so much that my brother asked if I was alright.

Great job on the story.
Louiseoblique chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
A difficult subject handled very well, I'm very impressed with the content and your research. Written well, a very good read.

Best wishes,

Ethriel chapter 8 . 9/8/2010
Why aren't there more reviews? This was a wonderful story! Written very well, with the right balance of suspense, angst and yes, even humor.

I did not stop reading this until it was completed, and now that it is, I move on to the next. Thank you for writing this

dragonpearlz chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
This is a WONDERFUL story! But, I do wish you would continue with the healing of his mind. I think that could make it so much more!
tchb chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
this story was so good! i liked it. it had me on the edge of my sit-well bed the whole time a read it!
CosmicEssence chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
woah talk about intense, and scary and really very well done...again! Threw me off a bit that Legolas and estel's past in this is different to your others but it works well so nyah! _ Great fic again! Thanx
GoodnessKnows chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
Good job, especially with the characterization of Elrond. Also, do you have a background in medicine? The healing scenes seem very realistic.

I feel so bad for the chief healer! What an awful day - a horrible bloody disaster, followed by loosing your most high-profile patient, followed by getting chewed out (ie "assured death") by the most accomplished healer in Middle earth and a balrog slayer. He definately screwed up, to disastrous results, but his mistake was mostly caused by bad luck, as opposed to gross incompetance.
Animekitty47 chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
This is a good story, well aside from all the angsty parts but I skipped those anyway. Your other stories are good too. (The ones I've read so far anyway. I'm going in order. *nod*) Hopefully this time it won't say that I've already reviewed you like before. (which I haven't) :O Thought you probably figured that out.

Anyway, I like the "Young Estel" series. *gives cookies*
Kalisona chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
Aw, what a sweet story! The humor was perfect, I love how you managed to insert it, even when the situation was so grim. I simply loved this line:

I was laughing so hard! (Well, actually, it was more like a silent seizure...I was trying really hard to not wake up my family. ;D )

And of course, this line:

What a perfect way to end a story! Anyway, great story, like I've said (Numerous times now, I think. *Blushes*)

Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
Aw i liked the realism to it. It made me want to kill those mirkwood healers. I want some extraordinary, terrifying, and demented puppies.
Nieriel Raina chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
Funny you should mention this series...I read them all last night! Very well done, excellent! Now I have to read all the rest of your stories as everything I've read so far is wonderful!

Keep up the good work!