Reviews for The Next Stage, the Dream Come True, the Aftermath
BBFlute chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
hi,this story was good! the ending was a little abrupt but i still like it all the same. i hope you write more about shrimp, and cyd.
Karl chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I don't really understand the story or its intention. The dialog feels a little dry, almost flat. I think if you improved that, everything would be a lot better. Also, your first sentence is a little difficult to get through. I found myself wondering why it was structured like that. I hope this helps and keep writing!
Jane chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was an interesting ending but it was kind of lacking in action.
floating chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
... Discontinued?

eternallyhisqueeninMirkwood chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
very good, i love this series, it is funny and innocent enough, gingerbread is at least!
hjtj chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
u suck
SuperChunkyMonkeyBalls chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I like the way you captured Cyd and Shrimp. This is one of my favorite books.
Super Hyper Active chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
AWw! Nice story! I love it! are u going to write more? if u r , i can't wait untill hte next chapter!
rachiixox93 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
i loved the book Shrimp! too bad you are the only one who wrote a story about it. I really liked yours. please write another story
a lovely dream chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
this is really good (:

ive read the whole series and i wish this is how it happened!
Ms. CRU chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
good! You should add some more to this too!
luvinbeinsweet94 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
wow i reli like this its reli good keep up the good work!
Devilslawyer123 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I didn't like the book SHRIMP but your sequel totally made up for it. I think that the way you made Shrimp go back to her that way was AWESOME only I hope you write a bit where he explains WHY he came back. I wanna read more more more. hope you write more. )
alina chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Good job! I loved Gingerbread, Shrimp, and Cupcake. congrats on being the first to write a fanfic about Cyd!

Keep writing!
Dakotta Sky chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I didn't know that someone enjoyed Cyd's story as much as I do. Wow, that was a surprise! I really liked your plot. I don't know what it is about it that I like about it yet though. I wish you would write more. It's really good so far, keep up the good work.

54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »