Reviews for Vigilante
claudastar chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Ok, I just found this story. Really good so far. Not going to review every chapter, but will let you know when I get to the end
BrownieStick chapter 19 . 3/2/2010
So.. whatever happened to that sequel?
foxxynaruto23 chapter 19 . 6/13/2008
This is one of like the best Law & Order Svu Stories i read. Im so happy i found it i was bored just browsing through and i got hooked. Im surprised you dont have like a 10 reviews. Your Stories is freaking kick ass. ]Its a favorite
savetoniqht chapter 12 . 3/9/2008
Very original, I really like it. :)
Goldygloss chapter 19 . 2/21/2007
OMG I just finished reading your Vigilante story and I just wanna say it was a job well done! It was so awsome! I would get annoyed during the day if I couldnt get to the computer to read the next chapter! lol
Diana chapter 19 . 3/14/2006
Damn. This is by far one of the best stories I've read. I stayed up until three in the morning reading it! I love the plot, the characters, everything about it.

If you want a proof-reader, I'd be happy to do that for you. Give me an e-mail about, if you're interested.
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I like this, I got this story through a friend. I won't burn you or destroy you, but what I will say is this is fantasic. I don't like when people disrespect me in my stories are not contructive, so I don't do it to others
gentle-haikus chapter 19 . 1/14/2006
Wow, this story is amazing, i mean really it is! I can really see this playing through my mind while i was reading it. I read everything from beginning to end and i loved it! You are an awesome writer and i can't wait for the sequel! Every twist and turn in the plot was fantastic. I love the Cate Monty character! Just wanted to say love the story and i am upset other people haven't read it, you deserve more recognition. Definately my favorite story and author!
Wolfwood11 chapter 19 . 12/27/2005
Ha, so many unanswered questions and a brand new sequel to look foreward to! What an awesome holiday gift.

I apologize for missing the last chapter's review, but I'll make it up to you with a nice long one now.

Amazing conclusion. The whole prison escape setup was a crazy twist I never would have guessed. I'm still working on theories for the hit, just one question though. Back in chapter 9, does Lengsfield know that the hit has immediate family or is he just saying go along the bloodline and make all their relatives miserable/dead?

And I'm pulling for the Fin chapter! Woot!

The files are an interesting plot twist, and a perfect attention getter for the sequel.

I hope you have a safe and happy Chrismas/Hannukah and a wonderful New Years.

I enjoyed this story from start to finish. You write amazingly well and I can't wait for the sequel. Awesome job. _
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 19 . 12/27/2005
I LOVE IT! I'm sad that it's over though... PLEASE put the sequel up as soon as you can! FYI though, Cragen is A.A., he doesn't drink at all.
Andrea-Pink-32 chapter 19 . 12/26/2005
Wow, that was amazing, but I can't wait for the next one you do! I like that, whill Fin ever get a chapter to himself? lol that's funny! This was amazing and a very good read, thanks for putting it up!
acsbabyangelgirl chapter 17 . 12/18/2005
This is so good! Please hurry and tell us what happens!
Wolfwood11 chapter 17 . 12/16/2005
Ah you're right! How could I have forgotten? Haha, oh well. Time to forumuate a new plan. (Just curious, but was the guy who's father was murdered by Cate who gave John the lottery ticket somehow involved with Lengsfield? I can't remember.)

This chapter was even better than I expected. So much action and so much plot all in one. This makes me even more curious as to how this is all going to turn out. Is Jon even going to get to finish his hit(s)?

Again, amazing work, it felt like I was standing in the rain myself watching this unfold. Incredible details (although I think some are a little too much. "hydrating liquid" is a good way to describe water, but for the gravity of the scene it was in, it seems a little extravagent.) But during the actiony scenes or the really deep scenes, that amount of detail is just perfect.

I apologize for the long review this time. I can't wait for the next chapter, these last few ones have had me waiting on the edge of my seat.
nebulagirl chapter 17 . 12/16/2005
What a talented writer! Applause! This could be a movie. Well done! Can't wait for the rest of the story.
Andrea-Pink-32 chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
Oh I can't let you leave me like this for long, I'm just about to go crazy here, you update and then break me all at the same time! Oh I hope you update soon, this was amazing!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »