Reviews for Dancing Fox
Zero1606 chapter 1 . 5/18
Wow, I don't know what to write and I can only say that I loved the story. Kurama's past is beautiful and really emotional. Thank you for the story.
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is a beautiful story! I loved it, everything was so intricately done and the whole plot was just amazing! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
It's dobe not dope.
That's weed
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I wouldn't mind seeing more chapters in this.
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That's an unique idea to explain why Kyuubi attacked the village. I like it! Kudos!:3
Alasoi chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Ehh, don't delete it, It's actually pretty good. I liked it anyway.

Good luck with your writing :)
siverrain chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I loved it! Absolutely beautiful story if not a little depressing. Oddly, i feel warm and fuzzy. That's so cute that Kakashi was there! Lovely work- I wish I could find more stories written as well as this!
SassandraS chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
*giggles*

probably the most original story I've ever read regarding the kyuubi's reasons to attack the village.

you describe a whole different side of kyuubi, yet it doesn't sound out of character at all. It's something to be expected of a fox I guess, no matter how evil they can be.

I assure you, it's not crap and if you delete it I'll swear to the local gods I'll somehow manage to find you and pester you for eternity. and believe me when I say I'm mighty good at pestering ;)
Davifflaelan chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Damn good for a frist fic. Most people are so... whats the word.. OH, thats it. SHIT!
bthomas chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
That was so cute! You should do more with this. Kyuu-kun and naruto are the best!
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Actually, I enjoyed this fic quite a lot.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Ineresting story and nicely written. Adding Kakashi in there was brilliant. Nice job and cute story, rather creative idea.
Jonnoda chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Wow I like this a lot, for some reason I find your version of the Kyuubi endearing and interesting. Do you think you would ever continue this into a set of oneshots?
Dark-Syaoran chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That last bit was just creepy... and I love creepy. :)

I could see Naruto snapping the same way Kyuubi did when their parents found out they were going to see 'Demon' and mob him. History repeating itself.

Good work.
St. Alicon chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
damn, and you your a horrible writer. Lies all of them lies, you are a fantastic writer I say!