Reviews for Dancing Fox
Distanctive chapter 1 . 6/9
I would love it if there was another chapter, just to know what happens next, but then again it would ruin the suspense and that lingering feeling of imagination lol, maybe ill create a story like it, not this idea but like where the nine tails was actually human... and he had a fox mask... Kakashi thing and ye Naruto is sadistic
Inuki Akaryu chapter 1 . 3/1
I wanna see the story-telling part now~!
yindragonkiba chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Awe I wanted more
Zero1606 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Wow, I don't know what to write and I can only say that I loved the story. Kurama's past is beautiful and really emotional. Thank you for the story.
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is a beautiful story! I loved it, everything was so intricately done and the whole plot was just amazing! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
It's dobe not dope.
That's weed
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I wouldn't mind seeing more chapters in this.
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That's an unique idea to explain why Kyuubi attacked the village. I like it! Kudos!:3
Alasoi chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Ehh, don't delete it, It's actually pretty good. I liked it anyway.

Good luck with your writing :)
siverrain chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I loved it! Absolutely beautiful story if not a little depressing. Oddly, i feel warm and fuzzy. That's so cute that Kakashi was there! Lovely work- I wish I could find more stories written as well as this!
SassandraS chapter 1 . 1/24/2007

probably the most original story I've ever read regarding the kyuubi's reasons to attack the village.

you describe a whole different side of kyuubi, yet it doesn't sound out of character at all. It's something to be expected of a fox I guess, no matter how evil they can be.

I assure you, it's not crap and if you delete it I'll swear to the local gods I'll somehow manage to find you and pester you for eternity. and believe me when I say I'm mighty good at pestering ;)
Davifflaelan chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Damn good for a frist fic. Most people are so... whats the word.. OH, thats it. SHIT!
bthomas chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
That was so cute! You should do more with this. Kyuu-kun and naruto are the best!
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Actually, I enjoyed this fic quite a lot.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Ineresting story and nicely written. Adding Kakashi in there was brilliant. Nice job and cute story, rather creative idea.