Reviews for Is There Still A Daniel Jackson?
pstibbons chapter 9 . 4/2/2009

great job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Amaranth Traces chapter 9 . 1/17/2007
I agree with Rebel Goddess. Daniel with hair *that* long, while "interesting" as Sam describes it, isn't really my cup of tea...I don't think.

Wasn't sure how you were going to end this story...the Regent was such a potent personality I didn't know if you could bring Daniel Jackson back.

VERY glad you did. :)
Rebel Goddess chapter 9 . 6/2/2006
I rather liked Regent Danyal in a weird way, if only because he exhibited such intoxicating power. Good evocation of another, fairly different world too. Very good story. I want Daniel to cut his hair though - long enough to braid is a bit worrying.
Rebel Goddess chapter 8 . 6/2/2006
Oh hell. Daniel can't be in too much trouble - as in permanently dead - as I still want to know about the mother of his kid. Loved Jack's big apology scene gone wrong.
ganainm chapter 9 . 12/17/2005
very sweet. i enjoyed this, thanks.
Chris4Short chapter 9 . 11/20/2005
Yeah! As always - have i mentioned this? - wonderful fic!

Thanks for sharing!

christine
Bumpkin chapter 9 . 11/19/2005
Awesome ending.. awesome fic.. very cool AU :)

looking forward to whatever you cook up next so...

keep penning,

Marns

~pobody's Nerfect
Darth Tater chapter 9 . 11/19/2005
YAY! ...wait... what did daniel end up doing on earth, anyway? and did Linter or whatever end up alright? lol.
Nighshae chapter 9 . 11/19/2005
Not to bad, really. Different than some of the other peices you've done, but with a very, very good ending. I've enjoyed it.
Darth Tater chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
ohh... jacks being a lot nicer than... im just glad u didn't, like a lot of non-sj's, make jack end up being some evil dude in teh end as well as teh beginning. hes really nice. lol.
Bumpkin chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
Wow, this story is really well done... I am really into the story and can't wait to see what you are going to have happen next.

keep penning,

Marns

~pobody's Nerfect
eddy6401 chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
please don't let it end like this! poor Daniel. why can't they fly there by ship and help him out?
majinme chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
Interesting that's about all there is to say.