Reviews for Remote Control
llivla chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Completely, awesomely cool insight on Reeve-as-Cait from the game. Loved it all and favoriting.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
That was good, loved the little quirks you've given AVALANCHE and Reeve's personal conflicts, good ficcy!
Goddess-of-da-Cheeseburgers chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I loved your view of Reeve and his thoughts and how he sees everyone. I think you really captured his personality while still customizing it to your own style. Good work!
skullanddog chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Neat piece. Reminded me a little of Fight Club. Heh heh. Death to Shin'ra and Starbucks.
Lynn Naamans chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I LOVED THIS! This was so good! It was a great character piece. I love how you captured Reeve's character *perfectly*. I also love all the little quirks you described about each character. They're details that weren't in the game, and yet somehow you know they fit the character perfectly.
Aquawyrm chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
It's like he's caught between two worlds, or something. With them in spirit, and doing everything he can to help them, but at the same time, he can't let the people he works with find out that he's siding with AVALANCH, but he can't be a part of the group.

Sad, really.
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Lovely character study. Really, this piece is quite good. Great job!
FuschiaFinn chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This is really very well done. I like the characterizations.
Henrika chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I really enjoyed that. You rarely see anything about Reeve, much less about how he uses Cait Sith. Nice way of making observations on the team too. I particularly liked the parts with Red as a pillow. Going on my favorites! Keep writing and update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Aww! This story is really cute. I like how you invented all kinds of personal quirks for all the characters, to set them apart and make them seem more real. Cloud is a dandelion in the morning, huh? And Vincent can't be seen sleeping :P This is very creative and very origional. Great job!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Holy crap, a REEVE-FIC. *grins like a maniac* This man deserves so much more love than he actually gets. I really love the line 'what sort of sick fuck am I?' and all of the inner turmoil Reeve is going through as a spy. It's so wonderful. Please do write more soon!

navi the rabid pixie chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
i loved it! i love how you really gave reeve a personality, given that he has such a crappy part in the game. Reeve's just misunderstood, and he helps out alot. but the AVALANCHE don't really aprecciate what he's doing. sad really.

thank you! XD it was wonderful!
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Wonderful. I loved all the personal details of the Avalanche group, Reeve included. And I loved how you remembered that he's not really working for Shin-Ra, he's working for Midgar and its people.

Reeve may never have been in the same personal danger as the others, but he faced his own trials and tribulations. It's only fair to remember that, and hail him as a true member of Avalanche.
Rhinemaiden Number 4 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Beautiful piece! I love the characterisations (so perfect) and the emotions you manage to convey.

Keep up the awesome work!
TheYellowKirby chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I love it... a fiction that appreciates Yuffie, the materia hoardess! Either way, another excellent fiction posted by Suppi-chan! I really do like the POV and how it is written. I really enjoy reading a fiction that isn't in the traditional third-person POV. I tried a first-person once... and I have to admit, my best work comes when I am not in the right state of person :P