Reviews for The Empty Grave Part 1: A New Journey
twisterblake2010 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
hey great chapter
Isis the Sphinx chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
Ah! This was amazing. I know very, very little about the Buffy universe except that it has a ginormus following. Brilliant story, I'm heading off to the next part now. Keep writing!
Hawklan chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
just read this piece over at TTH and then came here to get the other 2 part. very nice story but a bit to rushed I would have like to see a bit more details :)
fanskap chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
I enjoyed this story, was a bit skeptical at first but i continued to read and found that i liked it :)
Tony-El chapter 6 . 9/13/2008
I just finished reading the whole story and I must say I never thought about a crossover with Buffy and Star Wars. I have to hand it to you, you made it work. I plan on reading the sequel. Huge Stargate SG1 fan. If that story is anything like this one I'm sure to like it.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
very cool
Braindead chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
LOL Vader's acting wicked funny, like he did as a kid, before he got all Angst, moody, depressive man. We like the newguy better, we do.
Allen Pitt chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
Neat-I kinda thought SGC might get involved... so-SGC/Vader in the SW universe, with Leia now a slayer?
Harry2 chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
Well, at least Vader found a way home. But I wish he could have stayed to help out with the fight against the first.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
Can't wait for more, please keep up the good work and try to update this fic as soon as you are able to
HippoKrys chapter 5 . 12/19/2005
Aah! So sad and cute ending! :)
Harry2 chapter 5 . 12/18/2005
Well, the First tried to bring Anakin over to his side and failed. Now, we can see that the light has taken over him again, and he will not need the suit any more. Maybe a little D/A action?
Braindead chapter 5 . 12/18/2005
AW so cute! We can not wait to read the next chapter, we hope Ani is restored to his former glory, he was so pritty.
wounded Jedi Princess chapter 5 . 12/18/2005
lol, love bossy Dawn andwe thought Buffy was bad! scuse typos had surgery, but had to tell you cute chapter. Looks like we are dealing with Vader with a dash of Anakin, was cool to see he realized "Padme" was evil, his first touch of "The First" He would be good ally in their battle, provide he and Dawn and Buffy don't kill each other first. lol rewiews will be sporadic, but reading always keep up the good work. t/c & Happy Holidays Jedi
Mari chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
OK. now if Vader is Ani again, and on the verge to being good again, I think if some one told Buffy what exacly happend to him,she might go to do the triles for the second chance in LA, you know make Anakin whole again, like Angel tried with Veder was never resurected so Buffy might win it.

Is that the First?Probably, did she come to torment him?

P.S. Only wariors can do the triles, so Wilow is a wicca so she is out, becides she will go to Englad to lern control with the covren.

I hope you'll update soon.