Reviews for Colin's and Dennis' Hogwarts tour
k3sava chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Cute and funny. Can you write one with a kid Harry and the Marauders?
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
That was one of the funnyst and sweetst things that I have seen in a long time.
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
That was hilarious. YOU BUST SLUG. SLUG GO BOOM. GUTS ON MOM. MOM IS MAD. hehe. Have a nice day!

~Minerva McGonagall Rox
BajaB chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Very enchanting, just like portions of the first book.
Colin Creevey chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I read tyhis ages ago, but I never reviewed now did I? Well, here's my review!

I am one of the very few amount of Potter Fans who actually LIKE the Creevey brothers. I absolutely love their character in this. We know from JKR that Colin is very initiative, and we know from the books he's hell energetic, more of a reason for his brother to be. Of course they'd be trouble makers like the Weasley Twins were. Whats the betting they earned the position 'Trouble Makers in Chief' (Ootp.)

The Creevey brothers are my favorite charcaters, hence my penname after the elder.
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Aww! So cute! I love your characterization of Colin and Dennis. And Kevin was cool too.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
That was delightful - and I loved Slughorn's brief appearance; they were lucky it wasn't Snape they ran into!
Daydrae chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
hey, sorry it took so long for me to read something of yours. My GOOD friend deb-lil was kind enough to nag me. For a very exentented period of time. Though if it happens again she may find herself acually needing all those nights at track practice.

However,this is supposed to be a review, so I guess that I should actually say something about your writing. Well... let me think... what's a good comment to pull out of the comment jar?

... very good. made me grin... no not good enough...

... Nice ending. no cliff hanger. not that one either...

Oh! Here it is! :

THIS WAS FREAKIN' AMAZING! LOVE IT! HAD ME ALMOST ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING!

(calms herself. straightens hair and returns to her seat, looking as normal as she can manage)

There is my review. Definately one of my favs. Honestly i now need to get back to my alternate universe, where everythng is at peace.

Note from Deb-lil: By 'alternate universe' she means the land she goes when she is in science class, the detentist, and more importantly, anywhere else unless I jerk her out of it with shrill laughter. Daydrae, my glorious little chum, was laughing like a lunatic when she read this. I thought she was going to wet herself or something. ('Scuze me, for I must run before she beats the hell outta me. Bye!)

Daydrae: I wouldn't beat you up for that! However, the grievances have piled on from KINDERGARTEN on up giving me a very good reason. (that's ten years of them!)

And I don't visit my happy place that often. And I switched the science to english and math, it seemed right. Don't question it.

Deb-lil: Three things, Daydrae:

1) Bite me

2) Don't lie to BAGGE about your happy place. I'm sure he can see right through the lies

3) This is a review, not insanity inc., so lets get back on topic, yes?

Daydrae: I suppose. However, my brain is on vacation till next year. Two hours, i know. but you may talk to it then. Then agian maybe Umbridge cooked it in her oven and served it to Filch in a New Years day pie. i dunno, it hasn't been in contact in a while, my brain that is.

Favorite quote time:

'And a new little terrorist I see.' How vivid.

'Yes he does. He puts them in his closet and beats them with a big whip he has, and he has a dungeon where he locks them in and never let them out and he... he...' Even more disturbingly vivid.

this is the longest review I have ever seen. I belive it is time to enjoy my sanity and stop.

Your reviewer,

Day

And Deb-lil. Don't forget me, nya!
Deb-lil chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Ah, that was hilarious! I LOVE Kevin. I managed to slip him into that one fic, but writing a whole story about him and the Creeveys was awesome.

I have to say, my favorite line was probably,'See you next detention, professor'. What good influences the creeveys are, huh?

I think it's very fitting that the creeveys made friends with the squid, and Hagrid, and get into as much trouble as possible. It was great how you did the little thing with the aptly named Professor Slughorn..."YOU BUST SLUG!" Ah, Kevin.

Peeves is horrible, isn't he? I did like that part, as well as the frog scene.

If you feel like it, write another chapter! This is a great stoy, and (you guessed it) it's going on my favorites list. Wow, I'm going to need a 'Favorites list' section, and then a 'Bagge's stories' section before long. It's madness, absolute madness.

Bye!

~Deb-lil
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I kike it! It's really, really funny.