Reviews for Nathan Zachary and the Panicky PencilNeck
LegionN7 chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Pretty good end. I suppose with such good fortunes and such the reputation, Nathan could afford to hire him on
LegionN7 chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
I guess the tiny twenties were of use after all xD great fight scene
LegionN7 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
How convenient! Hope the hats get blasted to bits
LegionN7 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
As long as they keep it up with slugs and AP and no explosives...
What a cheapskate, pulling a Japan on the plane xD
LegionN7 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Dogfight! Hope his twenties can do more than bounce...
Or at least use his explosive smartly
LegionN7 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Twenty cals and a bit of armor... Hope hes not flying against zeps and Furys anytime soon.
Oscar the Corsair chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
Well-written, and I liked your portrayal of Zachary. He's over-the-top, but that's totally in-character, and the storyline itself is pulp, but then so is Crimson Skies. Well done, and I look forward to what you come with next.
backbreakingmetal chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
This was a very good and interesting story. The Top Hats were done great.
Wing Omega chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Correct me if I'm wrong but the are no 20. Cal guns in Crimsion Skies, the lightest guns are 30 Cal.
John Chao chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Great start, you're getting a lot of the atmosphere right (intentionally or not) and you deserve props for that.
Pilot-for-Hire chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
once again, good chapter!cant wait to see your next stpry!
Alex Broadway chapter 6 . 2/24/2006
I'm a big fan of crimson skies, and i'm impresed with your story. your portrayal of nathan is spot on and the world.
Weetzie06 chapter 6 . 1/31/2006
Hey there! It only took me forever to finally review, sorry :( Anyway, great job! I expected Nathan to have a bigger role, but it worked nicely in the end... I like Phred better anyway,lol. Keep writing stories, don't stop here :)
Kid-author chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Good writing! This is a very funny story. I'm glad we finally have a Crimson Skies section. I'm adding you to my author alert list abd I hope you write more soon.
SwordOfLightBladeOfDarkness chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
great story! please update soon!