Reviews for It's Easier To Lie
altavistarules chapter 24 . 9/13/2010
"Good work Danes. Ever thought about a job in the police force?" - cheesiest line ever. Ha.
Devoted2Gilmoregirls chapter 14 . 3/3/2010
You're a really good writer. Amazing story.
PAT chapter 24 . 6/12/2008
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I loved every second of it. I hope you continue to write more. I am now off to read another story you have written. Thanks so much again!
Lena Kim chapter 24 . 7/23/2007
good Job!
Lena Kim chapter 13 . 7/16/2007
Great!
AuthorandArtist1025 chapter 24 . 3/22/2007
That was a really good story. you like feedback right? you made Tristan seem a bit unlike the character on the show. He seemed more like Dean, but he was good.
gilmorejunkie21 chapter 24 . 11/15/2006
I really liked that story. It wasn't a happy story, but it was different (which is always good) and I like Luke as the hero cuz he really is Lorelai's hero. :)
laurengrahamfan chapter 24 . 6/18/2006
AWESOME!

I loved it!you should make a sequel when matthew gets out of jail!
LiteratiJunkie91 chapter 24 . 3/30/2006
Wow! I love all of your stories! So frighteneing, but so true, the way Matthew is...Please write more stories!
CoffeeLuva chapter 24 . 12/11/2005
hey,

hello, i really like your story! haha, stupid matthew! i fthat is how you spell it, oh well! i like the rory and tristan action! its really cool! well, i really liked the story, happy holidays, bye.
maggymoo21 chapter 24 . 11/20/2005
Oh, that was such a super cute ending. I love the whole mistletoe thing! Great story!
Julie Chaney chapter 24 . 11/19/2005
This was great! Flowed smoothly and very captivating.
FFOdin chapter 21 . 11/16/2005
Ugh I hate cliff hangers but I cant wait to see how things turn out!
FFOdin chapter 24 . 11/16/2005
Wow.. this story has touched me so much. Thank you for sharing this with the world!
Paul Chaney chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I have never watched Gilmore Girls and did not know who was who... I think i figured it out now. :) You are a truely talented writer... You need to keep it up and you will be able to get what you dream for or even more (you own show or somekind of program like that.) I think that i am going ot watch a few shows before i read the rest so i can get a little more out of what you wright.