Reviews for Poor Little Red Riding Hood
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Lol to funny, btw was the realistic werewolf from the first digimon digidestined group?
marinaxfagundes chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Ooh, I loved it SO MUCH! It was funny and cute! Favorited, no doubts. .
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Woot woot! Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Werewolf!
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
this is just too cute!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Nomimasu is the verb 'to drink.'

I was Little Red Riding Hood once...But I prefer going as creepy things...Or having really cool costumes.
xNightBright chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
no way...I was hearing the numa numa yay song while reading this...omg...but very good loving the image of Takuya in a red riding hood dress
KendoSakuyamon chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Aw! How COULD I HAVE MISSED THIS STORY! Takuya in a RR outfit! *sques continously* So CWOTE! *has a happiness fit*

And Rammstein OWN! V_V!

Keeping 'em Coming Rin-chan :P

*glomps several times and then runs away cackling*
Sailor Epyon chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
“Need an escort to your Grandmother’s house? I’ll keep you nice and warm.”

Haha, that really cracked me fact, the entire thing cracked me up. Naughty wittle Kouji-kun... xD Kouji would make a cute wolf though...and Taku-chan would make such an adorable red riding hood. xD
Ivan the Bear chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Jake:o.O muwahahahaha! Yutaka mixed up ze costumes! This was funny. Little Red Takuya-Hood. lol.
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
thatwas . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . there are no words for it. i loved it. it was hilarious.
NorthernSunshine chapter 1 . 11/6/2005

That was great, and poor Takky... all those wolves. I'll remember never to let Yutaka make me a costume, all though I already have my broom and hat so better soar of.

Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Oh wow! This is a good story! I love it so much! It's so good. Hee hee, cute Takky in a Little Red Riding Hood! THat's so cute! Whose the real wolf? I LOVE THIS STORY! It was so cute and funny!
takuya chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
dude that was a great chapter i loved it tons, it was very fluff some and i like how every one costome got mixed up but just one thing kouji and kouichi are the same height and size bing twins and every thing, so if kouji wanted to be the cat and kouichi the werewolf why didn't there just switch, oh well it was very funny any way i loved it
Largo-sensei chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEE ME WANTS A NEW CHAPTER! I love you even more! No seriously I will. I loved this little one-shot I bet you worked hard on trying to come up with some thing though. It was Great.
Nathanaelle chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Oh Gods! That was funny!

I absolutely loved it... especially, when Kouji finally understood why the wolf went after little red riding hood

hey, this makes a really great halloween story, can I translate it to German and upload it on some archive I know, while it's still (almost) Halloween?