Reviews for To Win Her Heart
Sophisticate Aristocrat chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Argh, this story... Makes me cry inside.

I love your writing so much, I reread all your stuff at least once a year.

Sakura is such a... bitch. But I know how she feels. Its tough and I wish it was okay to have both, but it isn't and she still does it. So I hate her. But I love Sasuke so much. He holds true to his character and how I feel he would be if he loved someone and was on terms with it. I feel so bad for both him and Kakashi. I also feel bad for myself because I want you to update so badly but its been... 5 years? Wow. I miss your writing so much. I want to know how it ends so badly. ;_; Even after all these years you are still one of my favorite ff writers. Thank you for being amazing and if you ever decide to start writing ff again I promise to draw you fan art of every chapter you post, rofl. OTL
Kagomaru chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Is there ANY chance at all that you'll ever update this story? Seriously, even if the answer is no would you message me back? I feel like I'm dying I want to continue reading it so bad! _v
AnimeMangaFreak chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
Hope you update the next chapter soon.
Evil Tobi chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
ino..? o.o A good heart-? O_O
Fina chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I just finished, and wanted to say please update. Its been a while. I truly love the direction this story is moving to.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
ahh, you cant leave it off like that! i think sasuke and sakura should be together. someone already said this but i am going to say it again anyway; sasuke is consumed by darkness and sakura is the light. sasuke needs sakura and she needs him for balance. kakashi and sakura are too similar (no matter how much i like kakashi because he is awesome). i hope this ends up being a sasusaku. i cant wait till the next chapter, update soon please!
Dionysos chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
You have got to update this fic this fic soon! it is the best! and i've been waiting forever for you to update. this is my third time reading it,and i wish i could forget everyting, then i could read the fic again like i JUST stumbled upon it
BlackStoneCherry chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
How could you make Sakura so evil. I couldn't even bring myself to read the scene between her and Sasuke. I mean with Kakashi in the other room that was just wrong. She has to choose because she's gonna hurt Kakashi. I'd rather her stay with Kakashi even if she knew she loved Sasuke also, and hurt. Please make her love him.

Update Soon
Kunoichi Sabaku no Gaara chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
this has really got me hooked

as much as i dont want sakura to be the way she is i cant help to feel that its right

both men, in their own way, deserve to be with her i i really couldnt bring myself to make her choose

i dont kno wat youre planning but im positive that its gunna be really good

keep up the good work and update soon

ciao for now
iFo0l chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
wow!

this is pretty interesting

but aw shes guna end up hurting both of them forever (

so did u make neji and sasuke bothj betray konoha?

and i bet kakashi was one of the anbu who did those things to

sasuke RIGHT P

lol alright pcee
iFo0l chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
holy moly intense!

aww just dump kakashi already _

lol
iFo0l chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
omg weird!

what did neji do?

is that actually in the series/manga or something you made up?

great 1st chappie tho )
IsenFire chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
yay i love the story so far!

cant wait till the update
Raina chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Between POV changes, it might help lessen reader confusion if you included a line break between scene changes. The feature is available in the editing section. I use it constantly.

Overall a very interesting, plotty chapter. Considering how things are in their personal lives, going back to Sound where they are appreciated doesn't seem so bad! The village just wants to rebuild itself, Oro's gone, and it's no threat to Konoha. I'm not saying I endorse it but when you look at it this way: why live where you're spitted on? Sasuke especially seems at the point where going back would help him forget Sakura. That girl is playing with fire... Your portrayal of her character isn't very likable but I think this is your intention. Yes it would be nice to have both but life doesn't work that way and I doubt Sasuke or Kakashi would like to share.
Uchiha-san chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Damn you... now you have me addicted to this story to. I think I'll go cry now as I wait ever so (un)patiently one your next updates. lol. I still love your work and you are still quite possibly my favorite fanfic author ever. keep up the good work. _

Uchiha-san