Reviews for My Only Regret
K.E. Yeats chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I was upset when Wolfbiter died. I quite liked his character. :)

I think you did a good job of getting into his head. You mentioned the events well too, it didn't feel rushed and summarized them nicely.

I quite like your writings. I haven't finished reading all of his Blade-universe books yet, but it's definitely nice to read fan fiction on some of the characters. I'll be quite saddened when I finish all of those books as Duncan seems to be finished writing about Blades.

Keep up the good work!

- Yeats
Laetitia2712 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
aw! i really liked him.
Iliana Rojas chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I am reading again Durendal's book, and I really liked this. It is a pity that such a good character as Wolfbiter is doomed to live so few pages in the story. I must say the same for Quarrel. If you write like this when you're bored, please do it more often.

Bye,

Iliana
Telturwen chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I love that you changed the point of view to Wolfbiter. It was interesting to hear it from someone else's perspective instead of just Durendal's. It's great!
Michael chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
One word, fantastic. Really well done.
Telepwen chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Very shiny. It's definitely a unique view of Durendal's risk-taking, though not unfounded.

Kind of sad to see it through the eyes of Wolfbiter, though, and his perspectives are all just right for his character.

Kudos!