Reviews for She Never Thought She'd C the Day
katie chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
Jeannette i dont know i think there were some other words you could have misspelled. hehe oh and you totally need to add more 1's. anywho you know i heart this story. its a very good point your addressing people better listen and STOP WITH THE BAD ASS FICS although they are fun to comment about. :-D
ControlledChaos chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Thank you. That's all I can say. Someone has needed to write a fic like this for ages. Some things you read around here are just plain painful. When I first started reading it, I was really shocked, because I recognized your pen name and didn't expect something like...that out of you. You really made my day, though. If only people would take a hint from your public service announcement!
Jinubean chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
lol "Woody's almost as perfect as a mary sue" hahaha i want to see how they solve this case!
Jinubean chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that was awesome! I was wondering where you were getting at with the whole Harry Potter thing at the beginning... i never thought i'd see you write something so... horrible... i thought i was going to be violently ill but it turned out good, public service announcement was great lol
Spook82 chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Leik OMG best fic evar!1one
Keridwen89 chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Hahahaha!
strumpetforhire chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
lyke, y did u put hairy n hermony 2gether? lyke, u no JKR sed itz gunna b ron n hermony. whut, r u dum or sumthing? eye no u harmony shippers want 2 stae with clozd iz, but its hairy and jenny 4evah!

Hah! I'm so glad you've chosen to confront this serious and disturbing issue that has been silently taking hold of our country, especially its teenage population. Knowing Jordan's penchant for fighting lost causes, I hope that she (and you) will continue to educate the world on the horrors a brain given over to Badfic can cause.

By the way, is this at all a reference to Monty Python's skit about the joke that can kill? It reminded me of it, but maybe that's just my weird, intertextual thought processes.

Thanks for the laugh!
SpikesSpecialFriend chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I've got to say, I was a little scared at the beginning...I was close to not reading anymore because I was scared that you might have turned into an obnoxious teeny-bopper fanfik (yes, I think that what they write should have it's own catagory. fanfiK) writer...which is not to say that teenagers can't write good fanfic, just that it's not common to find one that has both ideas and a rudimentary idea that words are not made up of numbers. Heck, I am a teenager. Thank you for this announcement, I think the fanfik writers needed to be reminded...for our sanity.
eternalgorithm chapter 1 . 10/30/2005