Reviews for The Terran Jedi
Azure Gryphon chapter 48 . 3/2
Fantastic story! I look forward to seeing the next chapter.

A successful merge of Jedi stuff with the sort of 'real world' Stargate and Buffy. Very nicely done too.
Tsamoka chapter 48 . 3/2
Absolutely love this! I do wish that Dawn was little less bratty though. Keep up the good work! :)
sfjoellen chapter 47 . 12/25/2014
i read jedi harris first and motored right on through terran jedi. it's quite an achievement. it's well written, the occasional typo but good solid prose. some of your descriptions you use often enough to say they are overused ('willow babbles for america' 'giles polishes his glasses for england'.) you have a ton of fun with Spike, or it's a ton of fun to read him.

the plot though. you kept all those balls in the air, introducing the next bit before the current bit gets worked out, smooth and nice as pie. very well done there!
buffy did move out to the dorms/move back into her mom's place w/o much segue that i spotted but could have been magic.

really a massive blast of goodness, thank you for a great time!
Vaunted chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
great story, however the pace of your updating could use a little work? At the time of typing this, you are 9 days short of being 1 YEAR from your last posting for this story. It reminds me of the time I bought a SciFi paperback from a charity shop in Wrexham only to discover the last chapter was missing! Had to buy a new copy to finish the story! I realise that if you read any uncompleted story on this site you run the risk of not receiving an ending - hell, it's free, you pay your money (or rather, you don't) and you take your chances. I don't know what time, for you, constitutes writers block. Whatever, I'm not complaint (yes I am lol), I'd just like to say I'm enjoying your stories, I think you're one of the best authors on here (in my unbiased Welsh opinion) and I do hope the delay IS only a delay and not something that signifies some hardship in your life. stay well, keep writing... Richard Poynton
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 48 . 11/11/2014
Loving it so far - you've constructed a very interesting universe, and the little nods make life very interesting.

I am, however, wondering when you'll update it. Hint. Hint.
benotafeared chapter 48 . 10/9/2014
WOW! I just found this and I am in more than a little awe. I'm amazed how you've managed to integrate so many characters and worlds without overpowering the original concepts, or those aspects that we most love about them. Just wow. I don't know if you are still working on this, but if you are, know you still have a fan!
sfjoellen chapter 48 . 9/3/2014
an amazing job. it's been a while since you updated, understandable, no worries. thanks for writing the story, the vastly entertaining story. Xander makes a great jedi.
Fulgrim chapter 48 . 8/9/2014
This is a fantastic fanfic... now in the name of the Force, UP-DAAAAAATE! :D
MaxStorm82 chapter 48 . 7/17/2014
Dark Scribbler, please continue where u left off.
TygerC chapter 30 . 7/1/2014
I've been reading this again and I had totally forgotten how much there's Welsh stuff in it. I just visited Segontium last April.

First time I read this, I didn't know virtually anything about Wales and now I speak the language fluently... )
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 48 . 6/22/2014
I'm still hopeful you'll come back to this and write more. This is THE Buffy/SW crossover to read. :)
aznxa21 chapter 48 . 5/26/2014
Wow this is such a great story, damn shame it has been abandoned.
shadownartuo666 chapter 48 . 5/21/2014
grate story cant wait for more one of if not the best starwars crosses i have ever read please update soon
i would like to see more starwars tech in the Future maybe the astromech droid to help with the headhunter
they have now
Kyrianae Narii chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
The number of storylines and POV's I'm having to keep track of is growing at an alarming rate. I do so enjoy a challenge.
Kyrianae Narii chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
I sense Ducky from NCIS was working at the Initiative. I just got the sense of 'about to ramble' although I doubt that Ducky has ever referred to a someone he even vaguely new as a 'sod' when they were dead.
1,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »