Reviews for The Terran Jedi
Lady Elizabeth-Jayne chapter 49 . 12/10/2021
I absolutly love this series and will periodically reread and check to see if there are updates. Especially as I'm constantly tying to imagine how all the extra crossovers fit togethervand will be resolved.
Persephone reader chapter 49 . 11/22/2021
Hope to read more soon. Love your writing!
grilledmonkey chapter 49 . 5/23/2021
Years since the last chapter, and yet I still check for an update once a month. If that doesn't show quality I don't know what does.
grd chapter 49 . 4/26/2021
Please continue this sometime. The cliffhanger is painful.
RDLV chapter 49 . 3/11/2021
Maybe if I shake this tree hard enough I can shake loose a new chapter...
misterwhy1 chapter 49 . 9/12/2020
great story
are you still working on it?
Mastersgtjames chapter 38 . 9/10/2020
Xander should make a holocron, an intelligent one if he can. Better than writing books that anyone can read.
Mastersgtjames chapter 37 . 9/10/2020
really annoying, and feels like bad writing. Lilah being sith. I mean, she's not... not really. The use of "Powers" that Dansey knew were borderline non-existent. I mean, the Jedi had telekinesis, technopathy, telepathy, teleportation, astral-projection, foresight, precognition, postcognition, alchemy, healing, beast-taming, matter-energy manipulation, heck, if you count Bendu and the the "Gods" as just very old jedi, then they also had reality manipulation.
So, this old order of templar are really not all that impressive, even if they did figure out telekinesis and the mind-trick. But, and this is important. Xander should have WAY more. I mean, he has millenia of knowledge, that has been refined and collected by experts. Those templars and Dansey do not.
Would be good if Xander started training or showing knowledge in some other expressions of Force abilities though. Maybe teleportation. Or any number of them.
Mastersgtjames chapter 14 . 9/9/2020
hmm? not fitting with the sidestories? if the other stories, where there are 6 jedi, specifically state they have never met any sith.
SixFtWookie chapter 49 . 8/18/2020
Was that a Harry Potter reference directly following a Harry Potter reference? That was META AF. Just hang a lampshade right there on the 4th wall.
SixFtWookie chapter 48 . 8/18/2020
I wish I had been keeping a running track of all the cameo references I've noticed. Putting Bones and Agent Booth in the same universe as Angel is always a nice touch.
SixFtWookie chapter 28 . 8/17/2020
The best part about Venkmann Territory as a reference is, I don't know for sure that he is referencing someone he thinks is fictional. I love the little cameo like references you sprinkle amongst this story.
SixFtWookie chapter 22 . 8/17/2020
You got married on my birthday! Happy late Anniversary
SixFtWookie chapter 19 . 8/17/2020
The idea of a guitar trio performance of those three makes me want to look it up on YoutTube, but I don't have access to that dimensional feed.
SixFtWookie chapter 3 . 8/16/2020
The little sprinkles of Pratchett here and there are delightful.
1,846 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »