Reviews for The Terran Jedi
dp03kf chapter 2 . 6/28
I sincerely hope that you haven’t given up on this fic yet. I know you’re on a Game of Thrones high still but please come back to this one or the others soon! We’re dying here.
Amalthia chapter 49 . 6/25
I had so much fun reading your series! I loved the character voices, the plot, and I couldn't stop reading once I started. Thanks for sharing your story!
Ham Radio chapter 18 . 5/22
Peppo the dwarf, from Fraiser! I'm enjoying all of the bonus cross-overs you put in.
Esmereilda chapter 49 . 4/17
plz continue this fic i wanna i wanna know what happens to buffy beyond the door of wigginess and jedi paths becki and space monkey take and what is gunna happen the jedi and the sith meet
Silver chapter 49 . 4/8
:sigh: I have been a fan of this series (and it’s continuations) for years. I especially like the NCIS spin-off. Given that you’ve posted something fairly recently on this site, and that you’ve left a few plot-threads dangling, dare I hope that your muses might shine some inspirational light this way? :hopeful look: Because I got one would love to see where you were planning to take this next!
Griffindor-Mom chapter 1 . 4/1
would love to know what happened to Buffy. I appreciate all the work you have shared with us. I hope you can come back to this at some point.
ZhaWarudo chapter 49 . 2/25
Well first off, nice work! I just binged it. Now the critique:
It started of 5/5 but then you started wobbling when you made a few chapters in alternate reality with Darth Harris. Next mistake was a lame introduction of the SG crew whose story you took forever to develop and you still haven't scratched the surface. You made too many characters whose POV's you switch around too much hence slowing your story and derailing it. First I thought it was gonna be a more StarGate story, ok it turned out you focused on Buffy-verse and Xander being OP (he really has no place in Sunnydale, should've went to the stars) but still interesting. So far I've established you're derailing and seemed to go over your head with StarGate coz you'll never be able to write several hundred thousand words to it's story to do it justice. However that's not too bad, the worst thing is SG crew's and Forrest's exaggerated and dumb disbelief of vampires,demons and jedi(sure everyone would be sceptical but you literally lowered their IQ and made them annoying), next are the out of the blue interests Xander/Rebecca(why?how?they just had a few brief sort of all business kind of conversations. Did they fall in love because of the force?) and lastly the worst is Spike falling in love with Buffy. That may have happend in cannon, I don't know but it doesn't fit in here, especially for a 200 year old guy falling in love with a teen who not only hates him but has a boyfriend, now Spike despite that behaves like a teen and goes to get a soul? Also I agree with Platinumsabr review so I won't repeat what he said.
I think you should continue this story, you could totally finish it early in 100 000 words if you keep it on the main road(not taking so much turns) or you could go on writting another million words still going on the main road(in the SG verse) whichever you like.
At least make a new "chapter" that is announcement for the status of the story.
shubhendu dutta chapter 22 . 12/14/2017
This is another very well written chapter.
shubhendu dutta chapter 11 . 12/13/2017
This is a great story. I really really like it
Platinumsabr chapter 49 . 10/31/2017
I've been reading this for years, and I can't help but think you weren't entirely sure where you wanted to go with it. The alternate Xander in the first installment made it seem so, but ever since then it's just become more bloated with references and crossovers that haven't served much purpose.

Every time the Jedi come up in thought there's been so many allusions to the 'funny farm' it's downright tiring, but perhaps the most prominent piece of reused dialogue was after the altercation with Glory. "Oh, and my lightsaber bounced off her." That's said at least four separate times in exactly the same way and it just sounds silly. The first time it was good for effect; afterwards it was just tacked on and almost always seemed horribly out of place.

As we've gotten to the later chapters here, more and more seems to be happening with little to no foreshadowing. Why did Spike suddenly decide he loved Buffy, other than it simply being a canon rehash? Unlike in the main series Buffy has actually been together with Riley for a while, and so far it seems to be working. Why the need for this sudden plot-point? Even if Riley dies eventually, it won't change the fact that Spike suddenly decided he loved her and went to get his soul while they were still together. On a similar note: where did the romance between Xander and Rebecca come from? Don't get me wrong there, I'm glad to see some romantic involvement for Xander, but it just...showed up. There was no warning beforehand and then she's all worried when he got stabbed. The later development from there was...stiff.

I love this series, but when you read it so many times things start to stand out, heh. I realize your GoT story seems to be a lot more popular - plus the latest Star Wars installments have really kinda sucked the fun out of the franchise - but you're already one and a half stories in for this series. I do hope you come back to edit/continue this one day.

Have a good one,

Sabr
suzukashinobi chapter 23 . 8/30/2017
I looked up that Olorin quote and well...did you seriously name him after Gandalf?
Because it would be so cool if you did.
Melikalilly chapter 49 . 8/10/2017
I love this story
Lady Aramis chapter 49 . 7/26/2017
I was just rereading this story again. I love this series! I do hope it's one day continued but even if it isn't you've written a brilliant Xander fic.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/7/2017
Lilah got Nothing on Xander. At all! Can't wait to see him kick her skinny, narcissistic behind!
HeroicZeppo chapter 49 . 6/30/2017
So I have been patiently waiting for more of this fix for a couple years now. Any chance this will be updated/finished?
1,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »