Reviews for The Terran Jedi
voice of the riders chapter 49 . 2/22
Please update. Your story is too good to be abandoned
DracoTitan chapter 49 . 1/29
*Five thousand years later*...Still waiting to know if this is cancelled or not.
Jacebralor chapter 49 . 12/9/2016
Please tell me you're still writing this?! you can't just leave us hanging off the cliff like that, man. It's bad form, you know. I know you constantly battle life and the slings and arrows of outrageous writer's block, but seriously? loved this so far, and the previous entry. I've so far recognized references to NCIS, Bones, and Torchwood, in addition to the recurring roles of SG-1. the Harry Potter coffee cup this chapter was also a nice touch, maintaining the fictional nature of J.K. Rowling's universe in a world where magic exists. bated breath for the next chapter, mate, bated breath.
fan01 chapter 49 . 12/5/2016
what?!

why did you stop this fic I luv this Jedi Harris please resume soon with an update...

the universe you are creating awaits...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
,.WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning!
Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental
hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the
staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so
they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the
machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died.
Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on
a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you
and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and
she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste
this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your
guesty chapter 44 . 11/7/2016
I'm starting to think you challenged yourself to see just how many crossovers you could put in one or two fics. If so, you're doing brilliantly. I'm really enjoying this story.
guesty chapter 31 . 11/6/2016
Torchwood, too? I've been working on reading Jedi Harris and this for the past two days, I really need to stop being surprised at how many x-overs you're actually putting in this. Especially as that Toy Story reference in a previous chapter convinced me I'm probably not catching all of them. This is an awesome work by the way.
otakumick chapter 49 . 10/24/2016
Fantastic story, can't wait for more.
Spidey-phd chapter 49 . 10/23/2016
3rd read through. Still amazed at all the little pop culture references you manage to fit in (and how many I missed the first two readings).

Thank you for putting the time and effort into these stories.
crocket chapter 48 . 8/15/2016
awesome
inanequiddity chapter 49 . 8/6/2016
Just read through both this and Jedi Harris, and I'd like to say that it was a fantastic read. And well done, too - there is a lot going on in this story and despite not being familiar with most of the shows included in the crossover I could keep up just fine. To be able to write such a long and complex story while keeping it clear and compelling is an impressive feat!

If you continue with this story I'll be right here reading along as you go. But if not, I'm glad to have read what's already here. Thanks very much!
OrangeKing89 chapter 49 . 7/30/2016
THis is really good I hope you plan to continue it.
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 26 . 7/29/2016
O'Neill is in the air force, not the navy, so he would have oak leaf clusters on his Purple Heart and his Congressional Medal of Honor, not stars (or "pips" as you call them).

Regarding ET, one word: "Asogians" :) Google it :)
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 4 . 7/24/2016
I don't understand why the existence of the the lightsaber freaks so many of the characters out.

They live in a world where magic is real, and there are any number of ancient artifacts of power. Logically, at some point in the past those objects were created, by humans or demons, but there is no reason to believe that the skill needed to create magical objects is a completely lost art.

If I lived in that world, and knew about the existence of magic, and about the Star Wars movies, I would simply assume that the lightsabers were recent magical creations made in imitation of the ones in the movies.
Umbra.Venator chapter 49 . 5/24/2016
Well Damn Buffy's found trouble again, awesome story looking forward to more chapters :)
1,780 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »