Reviews for The Terran Jedi
Flying J chapter 49 . 7/26
I have been reading this since day one when you published it and I wanted to tell you it is the one reason I keep my Account even open.

I love what you have created and I love this story. Thank you so much for writing it and putting it together! Please dont stop. You are a fantastic writer!
Bunny-Butler chapter 49 . 7/2
Your updates are rare, but always a fun romp. Glad to see you are still among the writers. Cheers!
BBRAE623 chapter 49 . 7/2
Youre back!
NGTM-R chapter 49 . 6/19
And so it came to be that on a reread, suddenly a new chapter appeared.

I follow a lot of stories that will probably never update, but oh it is worth it when one does.
s-david-m chapter 49 . 6/13
Great new chapter. I'm curious to see who the new players are in Sunny D. At least the Initiative looks to be much more effective under its new management. The Anubis story arc should also make for some interesting tension. Which apocalypse will Xander tend to, and which will he delegate?

Glad to see you're back and hope you have the time and motivation to finish this story off!
madbrad chapter 49 . 6/13
A lovely surprise to see this chapter pop up! Also good news about the breaking of your writer's block. :-)

And you opened with a Xander/Rebecca romantic scene. YAY! I do like those two. You've got me wondering about how her Ordeal is going to shape up, though. (And, yeah, slightly worried. But nah. She won't be tempted back to the dark side. Surely. I hope. Nah. Although it would be nicely sappy if her feelings for Xander comprise part of why/how she gets through it. :-))

I don't have a clue who the hooded people are. Hopefully Buffy can tell us in the next chapter.

This story is getting more complex, from a practice of one 'big bad' to now two running in parallel, it seems - Anubis - 40 days to the destruction of the Earth OMG!? - and the hooded duo.

It'll be nice to see Holland go after Lilah, though.

Thank you for the chapter!
tutrya chapter 49 . 6/13
Yeah, It lives. Sorry but I am really glad to see one best pieces I have found up here to get an update especially with all the plot thickening going on.
Mija chapter 49 . 6/12
Yikes...not good.
awesome chapter 49 . 6/12
So awesome to see this film updated. Great tension and suspense building. Please keep writing!
Haruka Kasumi chapter 49 . 6/12
Glad your muse returned. Looking forward more of this story.
bmsattler chapter 49 . 6/12
Glad to see this story continued. Also glad to see that not every problem is solved with Jedi.
Tangerine-Alert chapter 49 . 6/12
Fantastic to see an update.
The magical-science interaction is intriguing, I am now wondering how this will play into the Stargate elements (though Carter's already had all the shocks she can, this will at least explain it).

This story (and Jedi Harris) has remained one of my favourite stories to re-read, especially since I'm not even much of a Star Wars fan. But I love all the other series that merge in and out of the story.
RobC chapter 49 . 6/12
Great to see more of this, but talk about an evil place to stop.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 49 . 6/12
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Ariana Deralte chapter 49 . 6/12
Always lovely to see an update! Cheers!
1,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »