Reviews for The Terran Jedi
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 4 . 13h
I don't understand why the existence of the the lightsaber freaks so many of the characters out.

They live in a world where magic is real, and there are any number of ancient artifacts of power. Logically, at some point in the past those objects were created, by humans or demons, but there is no reason to believe that the skill needed to create magical objects is a completely lost art.

If I lived in that world, and knew about the existence of magic, and about the Star Wars movies, I would simply assume that the lightsabers were recent magical creations made in imitation of the ones in the movies.
Umbra.Venator chapter 49 . 5/24
Well Damn Buffy's found trouble again, awesome story looking forward to more chapters :)
I just read it. As much as I enjoyed it, a few things bugged me. Most important was the Galactica (or whatever) that just feels tacked on. But also, the rushed fighter thing. I could see cobbling together one approaching manufacturer specs with the force, but much like in the EU where the best an assembly line can put out is the lightfoil while a determined jedi can make a multifunctional saber out of scrap, I could see him doing so, but only as a reference, while it takes tons of hard effort to work out completely the rest.

Also you got me damned hyped for some messy portal action with the whole Dagobah thing, but whatever. I'm probably glad you've restrained yourself, but the feeling was there.
Tanathar chapter 49 . 4/13
Your cliffhangers are killers. Absolutely love your story though. Plot, characterizations, writing style all brilliant. Looking forward to seeing the development of Xander and Rebecca (at one point I thought you were going to do Xander/Faith). Also lookinh forward to seeing the Jedi aid the SGC more, particularly with Anubis coming.
Tweeky chapter 49 . 4/5
I'm if the villain that just grabbed Buffy at the end is an original villain or one from the show? Anyway when will you next post an update as it has been almost a year since this part was posted?
125b chapter 49 . 2/16
cant wait for the next update
danielhaire4 chapter 8 . 2/9
AS someone who hated Riley Finn and always loathed the Initiative, Xander should have fried Riley's memories. Finn and the rest of his cohorts weren't soldiers, they were criminals and thugs.
Amanthya chapter 49 . 1/27
I'm an ardent Buffy-Angel shipper, but I'd so much rather see Buffy with Riley than Spike. And oh, no, please not Angel with Darla or Cordelia.

I know that's totally a side-issue to the major plot points, but I've reviewed before, so now that I'm re-reading it's time to mention the minor stuff.

Which is the aforementioned shipper-fears. I never bought an evil, soulless creature wanting his soul back, though I have less issue with them being in a form of love before being re-ensouled (selfish love is still love). But I never liked Spuffy, especially after *that* scene, and I felt their relationship derailed Spike's character as well as Buffy's.

So please, for the love of chocolate, don't do it!

Othewise, still enjoying, and looking forward to an update whenever you can post one!
Dude, you can't leave it just hanging there.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/21
You know, I originally missed the Jewish Physician reference, though I like the tying in with irl history now that I've seen it.

But I knew that twitchy guy who annoys Wesley was a cameo, I just didn't know who. Googled your clues, and finally found who it was, and man! I'd totally forgotten that show! But you were descriptive enough that I could find it anyway, so well done. : )
Love this story!
Whackyrach27 chapter 49 . 12/26/2015
This is the first time I have ever written a review. I read your first story Jedi Harris years ago and have only just discovered this sequel (taken me all day but I have finished it so far). You are an excellent writer, with a great understanding of how to combine small plots with the overall storyline. I am a big fan of both BTVS and Stargate SG-1, and think you have characterised everyone brilliantly. I LOVE the references to other tv shows and books (especially Discworld!), and cannot wait to read each new chapter! Thank you for writing such an excellent story I hope to read more soon.
jeni.studios chapter 49 . 11/20/2015
Amazeballs. I love the threaded line of all the mythos of my favorite stories, shows and movies. Great storytelling! I have completely wasted away my day (or 3) reading incessantly. I love it.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/7/2015
Torchwood and Battlestar Galactica?
Qi Eclipse chapter 29 . 9/28/2015
Yay! Daniel's going to be a Jedi
This is an awesome story
Reminds me of Ethan Ryan's Bad Day or Petals Scattered