Reviews for The Terran Jedi
Jacebralor chapter 1 . 1/28
Well, considering that the last update on this universe was posted some seven or eight years ago, it's probably safe to assume that the Muse on this is deader than disco. Still, it would be nice to know how Xander and the other Jedi are going to save the day on that Evil cliffhanger you left us with
dizzykj chapter 49 . 1/20
This is still as amazing a story as when I first read it. I think I probably re-read both stories in this series every couple of year. Thank you, and if your muse on this story ever returns, it will be wonderful to read more (although no expectationsit’s a true joy as is!).
waldron.owen chapter 49 . 7/19/2022
will you be continuing this universe any time soon?
awesome991 chapter 49 . 4/16/2022
This story is so good that I just finished rereading for the 4th time. I do hope you come back one day and finish it.
Thanks for the entertainment.
KzintiKiller chapter 43 . 2/24/2022
Not for nothing, but Darth Lilah is entirely self-taught. If she goes up against an actual Jedi she's brown bread.
Lady Elizabeth-Jayne chapter 49 . 12/10/2021
I absolutly love this series and will periodically reread and check to see if there are updates. Especially as I'm constantly tying to imagine how all the extra crossovers fit togethervand will be resolved.
Persephone reader chapter 49 . 11/22/2021
Hope to read more soon. Love your writing!
grilledmonkey chapter 49 . 5/23/2021
Years since the last chapter, and yet I still check for an update once a month. If that doesn't show quality I don't know what does.
grd chapter 49 . 4/26/2021
Please continue this sometime. The cliffhanger is painful.
RDLV chapter 49 . 3/11/2021
Maybe if I shake this tree hard enough I can shake loose a new chapter...
misterwhy1 chapter 49 . 9/12/2020
great story
are you still working on it?
Mastersgtjames chapter 38 . 9/10/2020
Xander should make a holocron, an intelligent one if he can. Better than writing books that anyone can read.
Mastersgtjames chapter 37 . 9/10/2020
really annoying, and feels like bad writing. Lilah being sith. I mean, she's not... not really. The use of "Powers" that Dansey knew were borderline non-existent. I mean, the Jedi had telekinesis, technopathy, telepathy, teleportation, astral-projection, foresight, precognition, postcognition, alchemy, healing, beast-taming, matter-energy manipulation, heck, if you count Bendu and the the "Gods" as just very old jedi, then they also had reality manipulation.
So, this old order of templar are really not all that impressive, even if they did figure out telekinesis and the mind-trick. But, and this is important. Xander should have WAY more. I mean, he has millenia of knowledge, that has been refined and collected by experts. Those templars and Dansey do not.
Would be good if Xander started training or showing knowledge in some other expressions of Force abilities though. Maybe teleportation. Or any number of them.
Mastersgtjames chapter 14 . 9/9/2020
hmm? not fitting with the sidestories? if the other stories, where there are 6 jedi, specifically state they have never met any sith.
SixFtWookie chapter 49 . 8/18/2020
Was that a Harry Potter reference directly following a Harry Potter reference? That was META AF. Just hang a lampshade right there on the 4th wall.
1,851 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »