Reviews for The Terran Jedi
GeorgeTobor chapter 48 . 4/7
The understated romance you have with Xander and Rebecca is great, keep up the good work.
Amy and Tara were a nice idea but they seem to have been forgotten.
My idea is that the SGC needs some magic experts, a pair of hot witches.
It would put them back in the story in a way but still keep them kinda inactive so far as the main plot goes.
As for the Buffy/Riley/Spike triangle in the making, I suggest a heroic death for either Riley or Spike.
In Rileys case it would be a permanent death. In Spikes the Powers could bring him back as a champion after a year or so.

I'll be posting reviews here because I forgot not only my password but also acct name for TTH.
Found the fic there first tho.
Thanks for writing.
Tolreve Fodrol chapter 48 . 3/30
Spike going to have his soul back, like Angel. From what I've read, I hope you let Darla stays human and maybe lived off-world, as a SG linguists or something. That leaves poor Drusilla. She's going to be left out, the only family without a conscience.
Anubis is coming? XAnder going to be Gold Leader? :)
Tolreve Fodrol chapter 45 . 3/30
This is what i think:
Xander: The Grand Master (so to speak)
Oz: The Healer
Lindsey: The Diplomat (being a former lawyer and all)
Daniel: The Scholar or Librarian
Rebecca: a Battlemaster or a Jedi Shadow
Tolreve Fodrol chapter 39 . 3/30
Cant wait to see Daniel using the Force against the Goa'uld
Tolreve Fodrol chapter 31 . 3/30
Any chance of Venator-class Star Destroyers in the future?
Karmic Acumen chapter 22 . 3/28
Oh, so Finch is somehow Gandalf? lol.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 3/14
The first one was really good, but this one was even better! I love how Oz and Lindsay have become full Jedis now. Plus with Daniel and another recruit already in the ranks, it looks like the Order is def spreading. I can't wait to see what happens when Xander actually gets a Jedi temple built and stops using the ranch for training.

Looks like Jedi Master Harris has a new relationship blossoming, and I can't wait to see where that goes. This really has been one of the best crossovers I've ever read, and I can't wait to see what you have planned for the rest of the story. If your taking requests, I wouldn't mind seeing Xander do some more away missions with the SGC. Great story and fantastic job!
Loving the Story. Hope to see crossover with Supernataul and have Dean and Sam Winchester end up training as Jedi Knights
vampireharry the 2 chapter 48 . 2/25
I love this! I can't wait for more!
kali-sinclaire chapter 48 . 2/22
I absolutly love this story and am eagerly awaiting more
LordRahl80 chapter 15 . 1/29
"Not my sport at all, I'm afraid. I do rather prefer cricket." Sorry but no american would say this because there are no americans that watch cricket. Your getting a bit heavy on the Britishisms not that I can really blame you, you're just used to how people talk in the UK it's just so out of places for southern California.
CFarmerlady chapter 48 . 1/8
Loved it, as always.

I looked back at this whole series, and I'm wondering if you're planning anything special in May for your 10 year anniversary? And what do you think of Disney doing the next SW trilogy?

Anyway, great work!
Flying J chapter 48 . 1/4
This was a fantastic Christmas present and I cant even properly express the level of enjoyment Im getting from all the crossovers that are present here or the universe that you have breathed life into. Thank You!

Happy New Year!
Astivalis chapter 48 . 1/1
Interesting times indeed, so many plot twists. please keep going as ive never been so drawn to a story like this. As for spike hes the best bit as we knew he was going to try but here hes got to work for it. Class
Spidey-phd chapter 48 . 12/31/2013
Thanks for the Christmas present!
1,702 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »