Reviews for The Price Of A Life
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Hah! The first one of today's fics that I really liked! Yes!

The ellipses were better for this one (Ritsu is hesitant enough to pause like that) and I rather liked the repeat of the first line. That's one of my favorite techniques to use and to see.

Can I help it that I'm a sucker for Ritsuru? *sigh*

What don't I like, though? Meh, nothing I haven't covered in previous reviews anyhow.

How many have I left for you, anyhow? *goes to check* Twelve or so today, I see. Maybe I'll do a few more before going, but maybe not.

By the by, this is my 200th signed review. n_n Yahoo! That means I'll have to go and save all my previous ones... I don't want to forget the fics I used to like and forgot to favorite.

Have a nice day!

~ Hana
Adi88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Mm! Luvvems. I don't know about them as a couple, but I do love Ritsu, and as one-sided it works beautifully. He's such a sweetie... I love it so much.

Ah, and Tohru has brown eyes... and sometimes Shigure has gray eyes... how do you decide whether to go anime or manga with looks?
littlefiction chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Poor Ritsu, but at least he has hope. Good fic, I especially liked the way you incorporated the takoyaki from the conversation he has with Tohru
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I love it! a rare pairing but fun all the while. great job!
Romantic Puck chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
I thought it was sweet and romantic. I liked that his dorm was mentioned, something I hadn't even thought much about.
Audley chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Well, I didn't hate it but it wasn't that good...but it wasn't that bad...but Ritsu wasn't very good...but it was fairly well written...hmm. This is a back and forth argument in which I contradict myself multiple times.

Hmm. This cannot go on. I shall think of something constructive to say right...

NOW!

The idea is definitely good. And the title is very nice. One doesn't see much of Ritsu in the manga though, unfortunately.

Ah. That's MUCH better, I think.

Audley My Life Is Worth 10 Yen! (About 8 dollars)