Reviews for Marie de Courfeyrac
shiney02 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
how horrible that there's never been an update again
Sigh chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Congratulations - this might actually be the worst fic I have EVER read! It's badly written, full of Americanisms and is OOC.
Firefighter Capsicle chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
Funny!
Darth Gilthoron chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
LOL! the idea is rather funny really, Courfeyrac cross-dressing and poor Marius embarrassed :D
Elyse3 chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
Ah! How cute! I like your Courferac... he's just like how I imagine him. And what a lovely Prouvaire- he's so cute and innocent. Poor kid, dealing with a demanding date.
LesMisLoony chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
I was most amused by the use of words, especially "his voice sliding up an octave and a half" and "carnage."

I knew it about the chest hair, didn't I?

Still brilliant.
symphony-regina chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
So funny! *doubles over laughing*

(" Unfortunately, this action caused the front of his dress to slip down, revealing a wide patch of dark chest hair.")
Idril Silmaril chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
Hilarious. Do write more soon.
symphony-regina chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
E, this is so funny! I love the way you portray Courfeyrac. Very funny. Though I must agree with the others...if 'rac knows women so much he would know how to put on their make-up, right? :P Other than that, it's very cute.

Update, please! *clings to ankle*
LesMisLoony chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
The creepiest thing about this is Courfeyrac in a /low-cut/ dress... I hope to God he doesn't have dark chest hair...
Tay-kun chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
I suppose I owe you a public review, don't I? Well, it's really quite simple: Your writing is hysterical. Courfeyrac in a dress is some sort of strange, poetic justice. Bien fait!

~Tay-kun
AmZ chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
I must re-iterate: poor little molested!Marius...
Elyse3 chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
"Why is it that other men always want me to touch them?"

Oh, Marius. This charcterization is marvelous.
Idril Silmaril chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
Damn entertaining. Courfeyrac in a dress...hehehe. But, the thing is, since he is a womanizer, wouldn't he have more of an idea on how woman dress and apply makeup? Some very cute lines in here but I am way too lazy to repeat them all. Chiao and keep writing. ;)
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 11/2/2005