Reviews for Cold
Grios chapter 30 . 4/23
Waah, that was so cute 3 (fangirl mode)
Grios chapter 13 . 4/23
(Part 2 - accidental click)
In other words, congratulations on writing a fun and amusing story!

Keep up the good work, and maybe I'll review in another 10 years? :D

P.s.: the 'bucket of doom' chapter is still amazing, I was actually sniggering out loud :)
Grios chapter 13 . 4/23
Dear author

The first time I read this was back in 2005 (even looked for my old reviews, and I apologize for my horrible English back then).
Anyway, ten years down the line, this is probably one of the nicest Sesskik works I have ever read.
Even though my taste in literature has (hopefully) matured, this still reads very easily, is written in a style that is to the point yet amusing, and honestly has probably the most in character Sesshomaru I have come across.
In otge
SESHIKYOU chapter 30 . 6/13/2014
I REREAD this story and omg I was still so sucked on reading it till the end! .It
I want to thank you author san for producing such heart -warming story ! Sesshoumaru x Kikyou forever!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/1/2014
An absolutely sweet and brilliant story
Guest chapter 30 . 8/21/2013
wow! beautiful!
i strained my eyes to read all 30 chaps but it was worth it!
sesshy/kikyo is amazing couple!
SwathedInShadow chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Read the first two sentences and thought it was the actual chapter for a moment, I was laughing hysterically by the end. Yes, every author has those moments when they want it to end and end now, by the most random and funniest means possible.

MissSnowyNight chapter 30 . 7/6/2013
I had spent all night reading this fic. It was really enjoyable! I haven't touched Inuyasha in a while but I stumbled upon this and I really liked it :) You did a good job with everyone's characterizations and the ending, although "openended" had a really good feeling of closure. I like how you tied up all ends with the plot, the characters, and even the Jewel. All in all, good read :)
Canadawear chapter 30 . 12/27/2012
I am just crying. This is a beautiful piece of work, and I am so very happy to see justice being done to Kikyo. Your writing is so descriptive and lyrical and goddamit my tears. Thank you for writing something beautiful with Kikyo, she is often neglected in this fandom, but you did this and I'm crying and damn. Just thank you from the bottom of my heart. May Kikyo be happy wherever her soul resides. :,]
The Scorn of the Moon chapter 30 . 9/4/2012
Quite nice story :)
Accountclozed chapter 30 . 8/12/2012
Loved the ending, thanks 4 such a wonderful story.
Milk chapter 30 . 5/27/2012

Sesshomaru and Kikyo were really in character and I just couldn't stop reading this!

I'm kind of sad now that it's over, and you are definitely right! The last chapter is soooo open-ended, I hoped to see more of Sessh and Kikyo's lovey dovey moments lol!

But other than that, this is just wonderful! :')
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Athena's phoenix chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
Awwww, I love the ending! It's so warm and fuzzy, especially after the previous chapter (although that one was very touching as well). And - Haha - That Sesshomaru! He still has to act stoic in the end, looking at the sky until they end up...well...heeheehee...

Sesshomaru's thoughts before that were laughable as well; he was acting so noble, and thinking that she'd leave him... Yeah right. After all of that. He was the reason that she made it through everything; the reason her wish turned out the way it did. Kikyo did say "I want to see him smile again." And... you can't 'see' if you're dead, can you?

Anyway, I've absolutely adored this. It's on my favorites list... And I'll have to recommend it. Really though, I like this...just so MUCH! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for writing this story! It's simply brilliant!
Athena's phoenix chapter 22 . 3/26/2012
Oh... Damn, I love this story! Ack! It's so good - so much angst! XD

"It was Inuyasha who found them." Well s**t. There goes that moment... again.