Reviews for Scar Tissue That I Wish You Saw
nikita chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
great chapter hope you update soon ta
Acacia Jules chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
Ohh! I was getting a big worried there about this fic, afraid it wasn't going to work out, but then you pulled out the fluff in the end. That was so sweet! I just loved the last chapters.

Poor Chase, getting maimed by every wooing technique House pulls out. *sniff* But good Chase, SMART Chase for figuring it out in the end.

I loved this. Absolutely wonderful.
abcdefga chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Oh. My. GOD!

A CORRS SONG IN A HOUSECHASE FIC! LOZZI'S TWO FAVOURITE THINGS! Loz is *so* in heaven right now!

I loved the songs of choice - and not just because I'm a diehard Corrs fan - they matched the story really well. My only bit of (near) critisism is that you use 'other' quite a lot; 'Australian' or 'intensivist' are two obvious other words you could use.

My unearthly praise upon you, for you are one of the few HouseChase ficcers, and a good one, too.

Regardses, Calwyn.
boboskiwatin chapter 5 . 12/14/2005
Finally! Good as ever too.
HoorayTheWeird chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Okay, there are four chapters. Not ALL of them can be disclaimers. Whoopee! *goes to read*
barfbag chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Spellcheck.
Chouse chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
YAY another angsty Chase/House fic by Zeil! As soon as I saw your name as the author I just had to readit and I wasnt let down - great fic!
Akako chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
Yay update! Love the new chapters, can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
ah ...much better. A few, short quotes - fine! Chase standing up, fighting for himself. Excellent!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I don't know if you want constructive feedback or not but two things that will make this story really kick?

1) Please get rid of the song lyrics. They don't add anything . If you don't belive me, google 'song fic' and 'evil' and see what comes up. Its like forcing your reader to take commercial breaks in your story! I want to read your story. If I wanted to read the lyrics to some song - I'd be looking them up.

2) Chase is a 26-28 year old man. Not a little kid. Just cut back on the crying, and making him appear 3 feet tell.
Akako chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
I love your Chase/House stories! Please keep writing them, as so few people do.
xXHereWeGoAgainXx chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
Loved it! please, please,please write more!
Late Night Child chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
*Tugs on your sleeve* Write more please. Twisted
Fifi chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Woah, how is it that this only has one review? This is...well, I can't think of the word atr the moment, but, more, more and again I say MORE. Update soon, please.
heh heh chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
i want more! more, more, more! :) i miss reading ur stories :'( :) neway, big kiss ;)