Reviews for The Chorus Girl
nonowX3 chapter 68 . 6/16
Since you learnt french (and my english is bad :P) I will write my review in my native language.

Merci beaucoup pour cette fanfiction! C'est de loin la meilleure que j'aie pu lire sur le Fantôme de l'Opéra, spécialement concernant un EOC. J'aime beaucoup le fait que Cecily et Erik ne se trouvent qu'à la fin, et j'ai adoré l'intrigue avec Nicholaï. J'ai vraiment cru qu'elle allait faire sa vie avec lui et j'étais toute déçue, je n'imaginais pas qu'il puisse être un méchant.

Merci encore pour cette lecture, j'ai dévoré ton histoire, impossible de m'arrêter avant la fin :D
RedDeathLvr chapter 68 . 3/4/2013
This is by far one of the best phics I've read in a long time. Thank you...
RedDeathLvr chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
I just want to say that I love this fic.
Even tho this is a bit older, I hope u continue to write POTO fics
Diving in chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
So is it the house from the book or the lair from the movie, it wasn't clear.
Phoenix chapter 68 . 4/20/2012
Wow. What an amazing story. The characters and the plot had so much depth and your writing style is very fitting for the genre.
Phoenix chapter 66 . 4/20/2012
Oh my goodness, this is such a crazy, awesome plot twist! But why would Nicholai kill Sophie? Does he have some kind of connection to Cecily's step-father?
Phoenix chapter 60 . 4/20/2012
I am very suspicious of Sophie. Her sudden appearance and constant excuses for why she can't stay with Cecily make me doubt her intentions. Just what is her goal?
Phoenix chapter 36 . 4/17/2012
So the truth is out. Erik had better forgive her or I will throttle him, Phantom or no.
Phoenix chapter 33 . 4/17/2012
Waaah! Erik no! Don't let her go! You will regret it! Aw man this chapter is torturously wonderful, or wonderfully torturous? Either way it is a good way to develop Erik and Cecily's feelings for eachother.
Phoenix chapter 31 . 4/17/2012
Oh hoho, I see what you did there. Very clever. I really like that little plot twist.
Phoenix chapter 28 . 4/17/2012
My goodness, just what happened to Cecily in her youth? I get that she was imprisoned, but why?
Phoenix chapter 23 . 4/17/2012
Le gasp! Cecily has discovered them! Will she be angry that Erik kept this secret from her? Will she be jealous?
Phoenix chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
Cecily and Erik's friendship is progressing nicely. But things are going to get complicated as Christine comes into the picture, right? Just what will her relationship with Cecily be? how will Cecily react to Erik's obsession with her? I can't wait to find out!
Phoenix chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
I relly like this story so far. There is a good balence between discription and dialoge. Also, your writing style is very similar to the original novel, which adds authenticity to your work.
InceptionErection chapter 68 . 12/10/2011
Oh my good gravy. This story had me captured from the minute I started it. It was so good!

You're truly a talented and gifted authoress and I hope you'll move on to write your own original works someday. (Not saying this wasn't original, it was extremely so. I just mean evolve from Fan Fiction) I loved the little twist at the end with Nicholai. I can honestly say I was never bored with this story and you kept me guessing the whole time.

I loved how even after everything bad happened, they still got their happy ending, and it was so sweet. n_n

fantastic job!