Reviews for The Road to Heaven is Paved in Blood
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This is an excellent piece of work. You capture the 'voices' of the characters effortlessly and dovetail the additional scenes seamlessly. I love the way you link Book and The Operative; I always felt that at the end of Serenity there is a symmetry created by The Operative's awakening...he has reached the same point that Book must have reached at some stage in order to turn away from his past life and forge a new path. Creating the maste/pupil dynamic only serves to increase the poignancy of this. Wonderful.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
The tale of the unnamed one is a tale I would love to know, if you ever find yourself inclined to write it.
Pixagi chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
This is an amazing and beautiful piece, exquisite in it's execution. In every little word I heard the voice of the characters, especially the voice of the Operative. The flow of words, the speech patterns, even the FEEL of the words were so pure to those of the characters. Amazing. Every line had my heart racing. Amazing art, this piece.
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Great insight into the Operative and his possible connections to Book. Heck, just plain good insight into a great villain.

Great job.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Good fic...well-constructed.
otahyoni chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
This...was amazing. The connection between Book and Jubal and the Operative was fabulous, something I'd never thought of-that Book and the Operative would know each other-and that makes perfect sense. Love, love, love this. Forcing everyone I know to read it.
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Excellent story! I found the flow of the Monster's thoughts and actions very much in line with the movie. I also like the interaction with River. I can easily imagine her seeking him out.

You ought to continue this. There is a lot of story asking to be told.

Thanks!
mbali chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
wow, this was...amazing. everything fit together, perfectly. i had never thought of relating jubal, book, and the guy from the movie...but now it seems so logical! very well done.