Reviews for Discovery
Raudell chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Well, that's an about face to what you would typically expect in a Lois & Clark conversation involving rescues. This is such a sad story. And well written. It tugged at my heart strings.
sheeiur22 chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
I hope there is more to your story pasted chapter 4 I am enjoying reading it. Please add in romance later
rebelyell11339 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
m
kiki399 chapter 4 . 11/7/2005
Wow. This is very different, but very good!

Man, I hope Clark takes his own advice.

Can't wait for more!
Paris chapter 4 . 11/7/2005
very angsty! It was good!
Nautica7mk chapter 4 . 11/7/2005
I hope Clark listens to his own advice. lol
Nautica7mk chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
It's breaking my heart seeing Lois so vulnerable.
NatyLuvsClois chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
please, update!
Lovelyfanfics chapter 3 . 11/4/2005
Ok, lots of angst. I hope the romance is coming soon. I like that it is only Clark and Lois right now; it makes it more intimate. And I'm glad that he won't tell anyone yet. I hope Lois learns to trust him.

This is a really good and you have me hooked. Please write more.
TheRealLoisLane chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
great update! i'm curious as to what clark's gonna do next to help lois...and if lois will let him. can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the great work!
clois4life chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
i love it. u've done good so far. Pleaz Post More Soon.
Nautica7mk chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
I always thought that it is in Lois's nature to keep things bottled up inside herself and when she needs a release, she'll go off on her own and vent. I like that about her. It makes her strong and independent even if it's a little sad.
Celtic Cross chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
!
TheRealLoisLane chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
wow! fast update! and a good one. my only complaint is that it was too short! keep up the good work. can't wait for another (longer?) update.
TheRealLoisLane chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
i'm definitely intrigued! i really want to know what's going on with Lois and what Clark's going to do about it. i hope you update soon!