Reviews for Gleam Surge
Jonathan SCE chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
I love your story, I hope that you will write more stories in the Celler/Flesher universe.

There is just one thing that I would like to point out. There are 192 member states in the UN, Montenegro was the latest in 2006. Although that was 17 days after you posted the last chapter. Also, the UN flag is on a different flagpole but near the line of the member's flags. So at the time of the story, you might have wanted to say the 193nd flagpole.
fireand'chutes777 chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
Flicking between the three-day KP supermarathon and this, It's amazing how close your predicted "Welcome Back KP" TV special matched the grand exit... Only real life version has it beaten by over a day's length! :D
CastaS chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much, excellent.
Lord Arcturus chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
Awesome dude, it sucks though because this is the final story to a kick ass series. Will you be writing similar stories in the future?
dartblade chapter 6 . 6/19/2006
that was an amazing chapter full of crazy surprises, drama, angst, action, heck it had everything, lol my only thing was you went throught life pretty fast lol but hey i cant expect you to say every single thing about her life, im some what sorry to see this story come to an end because i think it is way to GOOD! But people must move on and i guess the time for this story has come to and end well i just have to say good work on this story i loved it to bits and will definently recommend this story for next years fannie awards, keep up the good work!
Madelynne Rabb chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
Amazing. Of course, being - as I see it - more of a glorified epilogue, there isn't as much character development as in "Steel Swan," but at the same time, Ki grew as a person and you gave us a great look at Ki's accomplishments through high school and into college, which bookends the beginning of "Steel Swan" giving us a brief look into Ki's early life.

I have always and immensely enjoyed reading your works, and I do hope that you will continue to write, now that the Celler Series has come to a close.
Yuri Sisteble chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
A beautiful ending.

The Origin of the Cross Agents was unexpected and very welcome.

A series of victories for all, particularly the author!
fireand'chutes777 chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
BRAVO, SIR, BRAVO! Truly an EXCELLENT conclusion! :D

[QUOTE]"...the actions and stunts Kim performed on the show were…just that…stunts. They were rehearsed and choreographed, and enhanced with camera angles and overlays, just the same as they are on nearly any other television program."[/QUOTE]

I had found this alteration of the story rather disappointing (because, when watching KP, you'd like to somehow believe that is was, at least in her universe, "real."). But, it was your story, and it wasn't too big of a detractor.

Cellerfan (as he is known on ARA), your works have to be some of the *best* I've ever read! Throughout all the ATiP works, the description and richness of detail is something that I could only wish to imulate; the execution of rising action was sublime. I was nearly panting as the strain built up. It's a sign of an exellent writer when the reader is totally emmersed in the story, and I was pumping my fist and yelling "Yeah!" several times! :D

I admire the efforless realism of the military radio chatter - either you've done some mind-blowing research, or you're JUST THAT GOOD.

Semper fi; Carry on! :D
Chocoholixx chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
I'm sorry to hear about mother. cancer is a horrible thing.

It's amazing that this story doesn't have many reviews. Sad... but I will review! This whole story is brilliant. I love the way it is so neat and organized. Please, update as soon as you can!
dartblade chapter 5 . 3/25/2006
oustanding stuff man seariously your story rocks, im just sorry you dint even get nominated in the fanie awards just for you note i voted for you, also sorry to hear about your mom and im ok with the long wait because the wait was worth it please keep up the good work and update when ever you can

john
Yuri Sisteble chapter 5 . 3/23/2006
Beautiful.

I love the part where Ron makes Ki say 'the cool line' again.
continental-line chapter 5 . 3/23/2006
Sorry to hear about your loss. I know that these words from a stranger don't mean much but there is not much more we can do over the 'net to extend our sympathy.

Yea! You've continued the first KP storyline that I've read on FF. Now I have to print this one so that I can places it in the 3-ring binders (4 of them) with the others. Does this mean that you'll be writing more? I can only hope.

-Bill Ponder
Zaratan chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
Nicely done, nicely done indeed! Looking forward to more!
Madelynne Rabb chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
Wow. Amazing. Spectacular. Flawless diamond perfect. It was so great to "see" a Cross from the other POV, especially since we didn't get to see it when Kim crossed.

I am glad to see you are back to writing, and I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I'm sure we will all understand if you want to take your time in finishing the story.
cpneb chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
Diamond delivery! So diamond! Well worth the wait! Waiting on pins and needles for TFOC Two. M - strawberry cheesecake!