Reviews for The Interview
MeriSalope chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
excellent all the way across the board. your characterization was dead on, i could see this playing out as i read.
danielle007 chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
Poor Kate! But excellent fic!
Rosajean chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
FANTASTIC story! I loved it! And it was so well written!
NCISchick chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
i loved the lines of INTERVIEW – FBI BUILDING

“He said I wanted the attention. That it was my fault.”

“And did you want the attention?”

Kate looked questioningly at the interviewer, not quite understanding what he was asking.

The interviewer raised an eyebrow, “Was it your fault?”

In the Observation Room, there were immediate reactions from the NCIS agents of “What!” “Boss!” “Fornell!”

“Damn it!” Fornell pressed the button for the interviewer’s earpiece to call a halt to those lines of questioning.

Gibbs pounded on his fists on his side of the one-way mirror and growled promisingly, “I am going to rip your throat out when I get my hands on you!”

really well through of! lol

love NCISchick (Tate rules the world)
NCISchick chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
really great story

loved it , sad on behalf of Kate and happy for Tate *sigh* miss u Kate :(

love NCISchick (Tate rules the world)
kateamazing chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
holy crap, beautiful!
spk chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
Amazing job! I loved the way you wrote this with the flashbacks during the interview & the reactions of those watching. :)
moregoth chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
Intresting plot, really liked it. Any chances for a sequel? And if i hope its going to be kibbs.
Eliche chapter 7 . 1/5/2007
wow very nice i really liked it.
pacificbluegirl chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
Fantastic and perfect. Loved this one. The flashbacks were great and you did an excellent job with the characters.

/Malin
beckster16 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Please Write more
wellthatdepends chapter 7 . 12/8/2005
A well written and well thought out story. Fabulous job linking together your ideas in a way easy for the reader to understand. Loved the suspense, it was a mouse-clicker from start to finish. Safe to say one of the best stories I've read. You incoporated some nice tate, without going overboard and in the end leaving it open for interpretation. Some funny moments and brilliant the way McGee stood up against the FBI agents. Way to stick it to Fornell. Very in character, nice interaction between them. Well done on a fantastic story.

CSIMel :D
Liz chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
This story was awesome, I am going to really miss the updates...Are there any more story ideas running around in that wonderful brain of yours? If there is, please share:)
Mellie E chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
Gee, the guy was mad! Poor Kate...

But it was awsome! I loved it!

You could write another one.

Mellie.
IheartTV 'tv-luvin-hottie chapter 7 . 11/26/2005
that was awesome, totally cool

luv'd the smart ass coments and the story line and how the jerk killed himself, great story, not rushed or anythin...

i also liked the flashbacks filling the missing scenes from the story, so we knew info before we atually knew what happened...

anyways, cool az