Reviews for And Dream Skies Darken
lightsounds chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Wow, this story is really incredible! I'm surprised it doesn't have more favorites or reviews. I'm really glad I found this as it's the best Sasuhina story I've read in months!
NeverDust chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I really, really like this. There is depth of feeling (and a hint of a deeper story too) that I find lacking so often these days in other fics. Very nice.
dire musaera chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This was a good one, I like the repetition of not mentioning their problems the next day and how over time they were becoming friends.
Dhrghrghryn chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
That was so sweet! The only issue I have with it is that the relationship wouldn't work because they are very distantly related. But very well written over all.
ash chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
that was a very deep and emotional story...great job...
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
is this a oneshot or a story which u discontinued?

its great but wud have made a gd story :)

shame dat it wasnt continued
sshhhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aw very nice fic liked it
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I like the couple and have always liked the on a mission pretending to be married plot device.

Going on, the repetition of not mentioning it in the morning is nice, it definitely gets that slightly angsty tone across. I could kind of tell you were trying to get across that they're both in the same situation, with practically no one who understands/likes them, but it was kind of dim.

It's interesting that except for the out in the rain, training scene, it's all the same setting, it seems.

You have a number of typos, so you might want to look over it. Anyway, it's a nice oneshot... I like it.
Ein chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Beautifully written! I knew this fic would be good when I saw it in firefly's favorites. The understanding between them just made my heart melt. Very very sweet story! *sigh* And they're completely in character too. I don't come across those stories much any more '
HawkofLight chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
What a beautiful story. I love your portrayal of Sasuke and Hinata here, as I felt that they weren't over or understated, but just well done. You didn't have Sasuke as uncharacteristically soft, nor did you have him as unreasonably harsh either. You managed to portray his character in a great fashion, and not OOC. Hinata was well done as well, since I liked how you conveyed her own particular type of strength, since she IS strong in her own way, but you also kept her in-character with a realistic portrayal of how she would interact with Sasuke.

This was not only just a great Sasu/Hina, but just a well done story in of itself. Great job and I hope you continue to make more of these. I have added this to my favorites list as well.
Khazia chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Amazing. Your work always makes me feel...just wonderful. Inspired. Stunned with the impossibility of it all.

My favorite couple in Naruto. Bar none.

Well done.

Khazia*
NoPink chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Ahh...I wish you would continue it. This is very good.

Critisism or other comments: I am lazy. It is midnight. I am tired. Maybe next time.
LishaVilla chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
wow, that was really well written and very pleasing to read. I'm not sure if you were planning on leaving it as a oneshot, but please don't. It's so hard to find decent writers out there, and I would love to read more about this plot. I love reading this pairing in fanfics!
firefly chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Wow...that is SO Sasuke-ish it's SCARY...O_o

I'm amazed at how well you kept both of them in character. Their actions reflect their personalities really well, and the mechanic writing style really gives the reader the ability to grasp the subtle changes in their relationship as time passes. _

I especially loved the whole irony of Sasuke getting sick when he thought Hinata would. XD That was brilliant.

Going to my faves!
Hiniminita chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
wow I LOVED it. If your going to update, do it SOON!