Reviews for Beginnings
nimblelf legolas chapter 2 . 5/28
I wished you wrote it in Legolas's point of view! This story is fantastic I cant stop praising it haha!:-)
nimblelf legolas chapter 1 . 5/28
Lovely story! I just just love it haha:-)
Stormcutter684 chapter 11 . 5/11
oh Mellon-nin! What an amazing story! I really enjoyed this. ;)
The archery tournament was really quite intense and when Legolas came out victorious, I had to restrain myself from leaping up into the air and whooping.
Alas, Belegdur sure was an annoying jerk. He seems ... So ... Grumpy. But yet I'm sure there's some light in him ...
And yes, I totally agree with you as to the topic of spiders.
*baby spider suddenly drops from spider web directly plops on my nose*
Me: YCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH! AI, SWEET ERU! GET THIS THING OFF OF ME! *runs away bawling eyes out like a baby*
Yep. Give me a spider and I turn into a huge fraud. Lol. I feel ya, mellon.
I really love the evolving friendship surrounding Estel and Legolas, including Elrohir and Elladan.
Such a fun fanfic story, Mellon-nin!
Hannon le! :D
pinksugarrush chapter 11 . 3/13
Awww, that was a very sweet ending! I enjoyed it very much!
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
This was an adorable friendship fic...well, it wasn't so adorable when Thranduil told Estel that he was exiled and Legolas had to convince him otherwise, but I really did enjoy how close you had Legolas, Estel and the twins be. I might have to go and see if there's a fic in your stash on Legolas living with the twins and Elrond, THAT would be an awesome read I think ;) Not to mention that I might have to go and find Fear No Darkness also. See, look what you did...now I think I have to go and read ALL your fics. I know some of them I've read already and some of them I haven't, I'm gonna have to start making a list, LOL. Your fics help fill my cravings for friendship fics like these.
Aralas Baggins chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Love it :) perfect blends of genres and storylines
HassleCastle chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
This was great. Really felt for Legolas when his brother chewed him out at the table. It brings out such fragile self confidence that it plays very well into " fear no darkness", which j'adore.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Awww, cute story! I really enjoyed it! Great job! I loved the interaction between Estel and Legolas!
swfan101 chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
I loved it!
UnlimitedShadow chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
LOVE this :)
Always chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Please, tar and feathers are so boring. Let's just burn you in effigy. I mean, where do you get tar anyway? I loved this story!
Always chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
Always chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Luinlothiel, meaning "blue flower"? Lovely name.
Gratia Astra chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
Ohh, I just bet you think you're so evil, don't you?

Cutting off the chapter right there. Well, I think you're right. You're evil, yep, you betcha. You're also AWESOME! Awesome, awesome, incredible, amazing, wonderful story. And as for spiders...they are nature's reminder that everyone is in fact, a little girl. Read that somewhere, don't worry, you're not alone. I fell of my bed the other night and screamed bloody murder because there was a spider next to my computer. Made the whole house come running. Which was a good thing because I needed someone to come kill it. And what's with Belegdur, he's an a**.
NekoVampireNinja chapter 11 . 2/19/2010
Nice story. I lost myself in it :)