Reviews for Beginnings
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 11 . 3/4
This story is so awesome!
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 2/11
great Story, love it!
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 2/11
he won! perfect!

no, still don't like belegdur. not one bit
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 2/11
he should win!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 2/11
yes! that is the legolas we know and love!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 2/11
don't like belegdur, but i do like thranduil here!
TheBookloveress chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
This was such a nice story! I loved it!
I always enjoy stories of the first meeting of Legolas and Aragorn and this is one of the most beautiful so far :)
Thank you for it!
nimblelf legolas chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
I wished you wrote it in Legolas's point of view! This story is fantastic I cant stop praising it haha!:-)
nimblelf legolas chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Lovely story! I just just love it haha:-)
Stormcutter684 chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
oh Mellon-nin! What an amazing story! I really enjoyed this. ;)
The archery tournament was really quite intense and when Legolas came out victorious, I had to restrain myself from leaping up into the air and whooping.
Alas, Belegdur sure was an annoying jerk. He seems ... So ... Grumpy. But yet I'm sure there's some light in him ...
And yes, I totally agree with you as to the topic of spiders.
*baby spider suddenly drops from spider web directly plops on my nose*
Me: YCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH! AI, SWEET ERU! GET THIS THING OFF OF ME! *runs away bawling eyes out like a baby*
Yep. Give me a spider and I turn into a huge fraud. Lol. I feel ya, mellon.
I really love the evolving friendship surrounding Estel and Legolas, including Elrohir and Elladan.
Such a fun fanfic story, Mellon-nin!
Hannon le! :D
pinksugarrush chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
Awww, that was a very sweet ending! I enjoyed it very much!
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
This was an adorable friendship fic...well, it wasn't so adorable when Thranduil told Estel that he was exiled and Legolas had to convince him otherwise, but I really did enjoy how close you had Legolas, Estel and the twins be. I might have to go and see if there's a fic in your stash on Legolas living with the twins and Elrond, THAT would be an awesome read I think ;) Not to mention that I might have to go and find Fear No Darkness also. See, look what you did...now I think I have to go and read ALL your fics. I know some of them I've read already and some of them I haven't, I'm gonna have to start making a list, LOL. Your fics help fill my cravings for friendship fics like these.
Aralas Baggins chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Love it :) perfect blends of genres and storylines
HassleCastle chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
This was great. Really felt for Legolas when his brother chewed him out at the table. It brings out such fragile self confidence that it plays very well into " fear no darkness", which j'adore.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Awww, cute story! I really enjoyed it! Great job! I loved the interaction between Estel and Legolas!