Reviews for Diary of a Student's Desire
KINGDOM HEARTS chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
When r u coming back? I love this story! UPDATE PLEASE!
RikuXSoraLOVE chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS AWESOME!::))))))):}}}}}}}}}
Xxanimefangurl2294xX chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
i absolutly LOVED this story :)

i enjoyed how sora was the one who was drooling over riku ( i dont see that very often) keep up the great work

*** gives cookie*** :D
DawsonNova95 chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
awesome!
author of this review chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Yup, until the next chapter. :)

I guess..

This is really good but sad. Sort of gets me in a melancholic mood every time. But yeah, this's good.
author of this review chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Oh, poor Sora... :(
Loppuo chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
If ever you should choose to continue, I would gladly read. I definitely want to know more about Roxas and find out why Riku is so reluctant to accept that he might have feelings for Sora. At first I thought he didn't want to admit being gay but if he'd already dated Roxas, then perhaps that isn't the issue..?

Anyway, I hope you get your groove back. Till then. :)
feels like flying chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
When are you updating your brilliant fics?
justgonenow chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
this story is fucking awesome.

I swear, update soon, else I'll be angry xD

Riku and Roxas' history interests me xD

and the kiss at the end made me so happy :'D

UPDATE.

DO IT.
lilly love chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
o i cant wait to read the "juicy stuff" in the next chapter!

yah thats true that they always seem to kiss when one of them is drunk but hay it just makes things more intresting lol and entertaining

ps

please update soon oh! and your stores been allerted and faved _ i really like how its writen like a journal and stuff keep up the awsome work
Jiminy.wait wah chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This is really good.

me-and-my-alteregos chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
how i love au's especially this type if you catch my drift so see you later i guess
DISCONTINUED321 chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
OH COME ON ADD A CHAPTER! PLEASE! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY I THINK I WAITED LIKE A YEAR FOR AN UPDATE! T_T PLEASE UPDATE!
aurielia chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
i thought sora's parents were divorced? wasnt that why he had to go to a shrink?
kittycat3191 chapter 6 . 1/5/2008