Reviews for Stalking Moonlight
LliecPEARL chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
why can't i read the Turnabout arc on Dark Ki's profile?
SoRikuR0x chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Awwww. Man! Please please I'm beggin ya, CONTINUE!
I read Goodnight Moon and Turnabout Arc so I could read this, just when we're getting deeper into the zombie Riku's character, starting to talk about Riku's adventures, Sorah comes back in and there's of course Sora
PLEASE YOU GOTTA CONTINUE IT!
Jenmoon1 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
good update soon
Empty Bubbles chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
You guys should totally update this story! I've been rereading Goodnight Moon and Stalking Moonlight for like the past 3 years T.T
Please come back, you guys are like the Gods of Fanfiction. I assure you if you do an update, you will be flooded with many reviews thanking you for your return. I hope you update soon, I love this story T.T
oxyMoron9 chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
I've been waiting for an update for 7 years! I wanna knoooooooow the storyyyyyy ( whiny fan. Who thinks about this story. Seven years later.) You can do it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Please Finish Please Finish Please Finish Please Finish Please Finish Please Finish Please Finish Please Finish Please Finish Please Finish Please Finish Please Finish Please Finish Please Finish Please Finish Please Finish Please Finish Please Finish. Yeah, I like this, alot incase that wsn't obvious.
CallMeYourLover chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
6 years! this hasnt been updated in 6 years! noooooooo
Flarga chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Ahh, this story is great! i especialy like zombie riku. for some reason, i find him extreamly adorable. and when her offered to aid sora in eating, i think i laughed for five minuets because i couldent get the immage of zombie riku waving a spoon full of rice around and making airplain noises, and saying suff like 'chicken and rice, requesting permission to land' lol wow it still wont go away. yeah so anyway, i suspect this will not be fineshed then? seing as the last chapter was posted like, 5 years ago...
Corrosive Moon chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
It'd probably be too much of me to ask if this fic is ever going to be updated. But oh well. I still love it.

And I just realized when I reviewed Goodnight Moon that it had been SIX years since it was completed. Six. Wow.
aunty soshul chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
this will never ever ever be updated i know it. *sob*
Axelicious Roxorpantz chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Ohhhhh, please, please, please, PLEASE, update soon? I know it's been left since 2006, but this is such an amazing story. It really is. It has kept me so interested. I only found it today, but still, I. LOVE. IT.

In Goodnight Moon, the scene with Riku and Auron in the attic, when Auron turns the light off and all the light shines up through the peep holes? Really freaking creeped me out. It really did. I've been catching myself staring at my ceiling looking for such holes every once in a while since I finished that story(over 6 hours ago). Now that I've caught up in Stalking Moonlight, I'm desparately hoping Sora makes it through Sorah's torture!

I've looked through your reviews here, and I wonder, do you check these anymore? So many of us want so badly for you to update, whether with a chapter or simply news of what is going to happen with this story, be it on haitus, or dead. Any kind of word would be nice... Not that I'm unappreciative of your work, in fact, as it's been stated previously in reviews, there are not that many good authors left on FF. And a good story, with in depth characters, who have emotions, not just a narrator, is even more of a rare find.

I sincerely hope this isn't dead. I hope that maybe this is just a really long bout of writer's block... Anyway, whatever your plans for this are, I wish you the best of luck, have a great night, and please, no matter what anyone says(be it in real life, or on the internet), don't stop writing. Whether it be fanfiction, original works, or news articles. There is obvious talent here and it would be very sad if it doesn't continue on in whatever venue makes you guys happy.
Fola chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
The most powerful blend of suspense and immersion into the current plot. Only a story like this could leave me checking back every week for 2 years.
Neferkitty chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Aoutch I'm heartbroken... why did you stop this awesome fanfiction, girls ? After Goodnight moon and Turnabout... nothing more than 3 chapters since 2006, almost 4 years. So sad... Is there any hope you continue Stalking moonlight someday ?

Kiss~
Fola chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
After four years, still you have people waiting for more. It's unbelievable how creative this really is. Even with my lack of expertise I cannot help but think that one chapter could be all that is needed to sum the story up. One more get together of co-writers. I understand that it is difficult, but such a piece cannot be abandoned. I fear that it already has been, but I beseech you. Write a final chapter. Your writing is like crack.
Chro Mephisto chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Holy beejesus! I finally gained the courage to read this series (I started with what was on Uzumaki-sama's page, then read the turnabout arc and now I'm here) and I am both terrified and enraptured with this story. It's unfortunate it hasn't been updated since 2006 (FOUR FLIPPING YEARS), but maybe if I'm lucky someone will decide to update.

Anyway, I love this now, and I can't help but want to read more.

Chronos