Reviews for Could You Repeat The Question
Muggle1 chapter 9 . 11/9/2005
Ya know, I tried that thing with the foot and hand... Gave me a headache.

So as I wait for the next 24 hours to go by, I would ask you if you have plans of continuing your "Harry, er, Malcom and the ..." series? That was a fun one.
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 8 . 11/8/2005
Looks like Louis is doing... good.

Looking forward to the next part.
Ouatic-7 chapter 8 . 11/8/2005
I want Johnny to do my house.
Muggle1 chapter 8 . 11/8/2005
Never watched Amadeus cause I'm an uncultured heathen, but I still think the chapters are too short despite the astronomical speed at which I read. :P

And so mandraco doesn't get carpal-tunel syndrome (sp?) prematurely, I am in fact a he who great;y enjoys this story as well as several of your other stories.

P.S. The fact that I'm also impatient and greedy has nothing to do whatsoever with my opinion of the chapter length. Really... Twice even.
Dragongirl Jun chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
In chapter two you write "“I am Otto und this in mien Frau, Gretchen. Welcome to der Sleepy Hollow Ranch.”" ... it should be "meine Frau" (Frau is female word... which means that 'mein' needs either 'er or 'e' qat the end ('e' are in nomitativ and akkustativ... and 'er' in genitiv and.. the other one.. I). It would also be safer to drop the 'der' before the Ranch name.

(no... I am not native, but with having that kind of grammar beaten into my head at school(I'm not god at all... but likes the grammar)... PLEASE correct it...!)... it is also "Liebchen" not Liebsen)... elles... WOHO A NEW STORY WITH MALCOLM!)I just saw it). hmm... try to use an translator (though then be certain of the grammar... )... hm... okay.. keep writing:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Jongluer chapter 8 . 11/8/2005
Yes Schroedinger's cat is important to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle, as is the equally famous Burlew's Ninja in a Box do we get Experience Points for it? question.

I must say I really am enjoying the salesman scenes.
mandrake-o chapter 8 . 11/8/2005
I love the length of your chapters. And they come out every day, too. Except maybe Muggle1 was just wishing that s/he could read more in one day, because (s)he's so in love with your story.

Loved the chapter. Louis is a legend. I can't remember, is that pronounced Lewis or Louie?

Muggle1 chapter 7 . 11/7/2005
Intriguing as always. The only complaint I have is that the chapters are too short. Don't get me wrong, I understand the need to end the chapter at a certain point to maintain flow, but it doesn't mean I can't wish they were longer.
Ouatic-7 chapter 7 . 11/7/2005
they are forced to over him placement for the upcoming year.” - offer?

As a mature (OK, not that mature but aged) woman myself I am enjoying how the mothers are the only ones who really know what is going on. I myself am a bit lost.
Jongluer chapter 7 . 11/7/2005
Very interesting chapter, I am certainly enjoying all of this.
mandrake-o chapter 7 . 11/7/2005
I'd say it'd be something higher than NEWTs, but they don't seem to have wizarding universities in canon.

You updated early today! I had time to read before going to bed.

As for the confusion scale... I can't wait to see how confusing chapter 13 is, after that.

mandrake-o chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
Ah, the return of Louis. I was waiting for that.

And wish me luck with my final exams which I will patiently be sitting over the next two weeks. The fact that they're starting this week was why I wasn't expecting the first chapter until about today (Murphy's law and all that).

I would rather read your story than study and pass. But I would rather sleep than read your story. So that's a good indication of where my priorities lie.

Phoenix Skyborne chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
All these people pretending to be other people. And Malcolms dreams, as always, very interesting.
Jongluer chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
WOOHO, turns out I just had to fiddle with the URL

Anyway, another great chapter keep up the good work...well actually all the works done so yeah, keep posting.
Jongluer chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
WHOHO!

Finally back for the fourth year, yes awesome, totally awesome.

I'm loving it so far, shaking with laughter, my sides split...

Anyway though I can't seem to get past chapter 4...
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »