Reviews for Ninety Minutes
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I think you're wonderful.
cindythechef chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
(Busting out in sobs) Poor Charlie :( What a good story though well written
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Scary story. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I loved the gentle and caring actions of the Agent Parks, like demonstrated in this line - "Agent Parks reached into a pouch on his belt and pulled something out but the way he held his hand blocked Charlie's view of it." I don't believe many people would think of subtle acts like this one. Good job. :)
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This is a very powerful piece with excellent characterization. Good work!
Neellok chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Really good. I recently started in this fandom. I've been trying to find something good, and I'm really glad I came across this.
zookitty chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I LOVE the story so many shades of awesome! Thank you for writing it! It's awesome. The ending was so strong too!

-Chris
ddamato chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Awesome one shot! I love it!
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Wow, I'm just digging into your stories one after the other, 'cause they're all so good! I loved the end, how Don asked Charlie to talk about math. It seems like something he'd really do. They are such great brothers for each other, even when they don't realize it. And you bring that out better than any other author I've seen yet! Super job!
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Good story.
Cascade Waters chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Oh, so well done! You crafted a film-worthy series of events! I love seeing the different ideas for Don's bent toward the FBI, and this was just great!
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Aw, sweet and cute. I love it!
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Very good story! I thought the end was very heartening. )
Striped Leopard 626 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Oh my god, so creepy, but the ending was so cute! Loved it so much!
dottid chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This is a great story. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing
Nancy T chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Well done. Scary and moving both. Poor Don, you know there are so many kids out there blaming themselves for something some evil adult did. And a really interesting reason for Don's joining the FBI later.