Reviews for The Phantasmagoric Images
Kokou chapter 9 . 1/12/2007
Yellow! Hello! It all rhymes with jello! Cuz I'm worth it! And I called...MICHAELANGELO! Hi, Cassy! It's Chrissy. Finally got around to reading some of your stuff...WOLF! Anyway, it's good..DIE, DARCIA! DIE!
Tara P chapter 9 . 9/3/2006
ok a little cofused and by little i mean VERY confused! but i get the main idea somehow.
roseperpetual chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
Ouch! Poor older Danny. Getting hit with a door must hurt. Hm... who could the mystery villain be? Young Danny and Sam in the flashbacks are so cute! What truth could there be to Danny's dreams about Sam? Update soon!
KHshortfuse chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
The ghost is Danny isn't it, well I guess I will just have to read the next chapter to find out. great story so far.
KHshortfuse chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
Stupid clifhangers, great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one.
KHshortfuse chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
That...was...awesome. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope his dream isn't coming true, although it sounds like it is. yay, I love this story.
KHshortfuse chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
So that was a dream, that Sam died. If it was real then that was kind of gross. But it was a good chapter either way.
KHshortfuse chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
Short Chapter, but still very good.
KHshortfuse chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Does the burn have anything to do with his dream? well i guess I will have to keep reading to find out. great story so far.
KHshortfuse chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
great first chapter, I would read the second one right now, but I just got yelled at for being online so I will read it tomarrow.
angel4u185 chapter 9 . 7/29/2006
Ouch,poor Danny...well older Danny.I like your story so far! I can't wait untill you update!
angel4u185 chapter 7 . 7/29/2006
Bum bum bum!
seek refuge chapter 9 . 7/29/2006
Aw man now i have that song stuck in my head.

Anyways great chapter!

Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 9 . 7/29/2006
ouch...that must hav REALLY hurt...getting a door slammed in ur face...

anyway...i luved it! UpDaTe SoOn! (srry... i hav no ideas...)
death mega sega chapter 8 . 6/22/2006
I love this story! You better get the next chapter up soon! Or I shall smite you! HAHAHA!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »