Reviews for Opening Game
misterraindrop chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Wonderful fic. I loved the characters, especially Vincent. Great work.
Elodea chapter 9 . 7/6/2007
That's a very good story... I like it even if It's difficukt to understand (I'm french. I expect you to write many other chapters
pcy-623 chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
oh no!

it's over :-(

thanks for the great, albeit short, story
meemee chapter 9 . 3/2/2006
Your characters are a bit ooc, but I had fun reading ur fanfic. It's heartening to see that you do not write for reviews. Please update soon, and take care.
regie27 chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
Sheesh, I finally found time to sit down and read this ficcie. Well, you got me going back to the Last Exile tapes I recorded ages ago in order to jog my memory but it has been worth it because I'm revisiting a great series and enjoying a good read at the same time. I've only found minor spelling errors and you might want to change "mam" to "ma'am" when the characters address a female officer, but aside from that this a solid and entertaining tale. Now I'm off to see what happens next.

PS I hope to see this one and the other fics at the Moon. ;)
Haja chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
Very, VERY good fic, each chapter with their own story, but all tying to one larger storyline. I enjoy reading them and if you want my humble opinion, this is one of the better LE fanfictions here.

Eagerly (yet patiently) awaiting updates!
Xyane chapter 5 . 12/7/2005
Still no reviews? Guess I'll start the ball rolling. I like reading your story and it's one of the few Alex/Sophia fics around. And although they do seem a bit OOC to me I find it's a nice change from the usual take on their relationship or the lack of it. It's a shame there aren't more fics featuring these two as it's a very interesting pairring. I'm glad you're not letting the lack of reviews keep you from continuing this story. I for one will be checking constantly for updates. Keep writing!