Reviews for Email Me
RainbowUnicorns13 chapter 21 . 10/4/2016
I loved the story
As well as the names for each of the chapters
Tamolino chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Knew it was Hammond :D
Hazmatt chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Actually, biologically speaking, twins are more common with an older mother. As there is a history of twins in Jack's family, that would just increase the likelihood of having twins. Great story! I'm glad that everything worked out, and I liked the ending, very cute!
Hazmatt chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I liked Sam's email! The wedding was nice! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I'm glad that Cindy was unable to do the damage she intended! I enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
Amazing chapter! Absolutely perfect! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! Very cute! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Jack and Sam are so cut together!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I like that they are back to emails! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Jack's right, all that disruption over a DNA sample! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
Oh, Daniel! Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I enjoyed it! That was a rather mean trick, saying her health was worse than it actually was to get Jack to visit! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! Very emotional! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Daniel at the end was funny!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Poor Jack!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! That had to be so hard for Sam to see and the store! I hope everything works out! Is the President giving them permission to have a relationship?