Reviews for Email Me
Hazmatt chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Actually, biologically speaking, twins are more common with an older mother. As there is a history of twins in Jack's family, that would just increase the likelihood of having twins. Great story! I'm glad that everything worked out, and I liked the ending, very cute!
Hazmatt chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I liked Sam's email! The wedding was nice! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I'm glad that Cindy was unable to do the damage she intended! I enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
Amazing chapter! Absolutely perfect! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! Very cute! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Jack and Sam are so cut together!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I like that they are back to emails! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Jack's right, all that disruption over a DNA sample! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
Oh, Daniel! Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I enjoyed it! That was a rather mean trick, saying her health was worse than it actually was to get Jack to visit! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! Very emotional! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Daniel at the end was funny!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Poor Jack!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! That had to be so hard for Sam to see and the store! I hope everything works out! Is the President giving them permission to have a relationship?
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! That song is beautiful, I listened to several versions while reading this chapter, and I have to say that one you referenced what the nicest of them! They're getting deeper and more involved with their questions, aren't they, and bolder too, if how Sam ended the last is any indication! I liked what Hammond's meeting with Jack was about! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! Very intense ending! I hope Sam will be okay! I really enjoyed it!