Reviews for Farewell Salvatore
HPHDMLOTRTHG chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Well usually I'm a tough critic but I saw nothing at all wrong with this it's great
Miror Quot chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Pretty deep. Not what one would come to expect from Fido after reading other fics or playing the game. Hmm... I give it two thumbs up.
BlakNites240 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Very good my friend, you don't give yourself enough credit. I haven't played GTA 3 in so long I can barley remember that mission. But you wrote it out well. good job.
Blue Sobriquet chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Well, that honestly wasn't how I did the mission, but I like to do things the hard way.

In terms of the writing, that was excellent. It built suspense and tension very well.

In terms of spelling and grammar, it wasn't quite up to the same standards, but there were only a few mistakes.

Overall, 8 out of 10. Second one was pretty awesome too.
Trooper 3.6 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
This was pretty good. but you have been moving from past tense to present tense (I felt, I feel), which one was it. you really got inside Claude's head, yes his name is Claude, but you don't find that out until GTA SAN ANDREAS,he gets a camio appearence in one of the missions. other than that only a few parts sounded a little corny, like the "where did that come from" but beyond that good stuff, i look forward to more exciting stories of GTA, i am think of writing one myself, see you latter.
CandyCian chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
That story is awesome. I did not really think there was much to that level. Take out a sniper, hide on the top of woody's topless bar and wait. You really put it into perspective.