Reviews for The Padawan
James' Lily Flower chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
Cool! What a cow! He he he! Poor Ani and Pad!
Alley Parker chapter 8 . 12/26/2005
I liked that ending! Very creepy :)
mrs skywalker chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
im looking forward to the next addition, but doesnt it seem a little far away?
Lilac Moon chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
Great story Mizra! I look forward to the sequel!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
good story. Good direction, unfortunately Siv was mistaken about Anakin not taking care of her, he did of course.
Goth Jedi chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
man, I loved this fic! can't wait to read episode 2!
BellaRu chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
Wow, very interesting. Can't wait for the next installment!
mrs skywalker chapter 7 . 12/13/2005
i hate padme so much, she is so stupid, she ruined everything.
Goth Jedi chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
aw, Anakin proposed... If Siv still loves her master she's not gonna like this, and Count Dooku's alive! man, what's gonna happen now ?
DarthGladiator45 chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
Outside, in the hall, a venerable captain smiled. He did well.

Yes and so did the author writing this story. If I may make one gentle critique though, please space out the paragraphs it will make for easier reading. Thanks!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 6 . 12/5/2005
Poor Siv; maybe she needs an exorcist?
Goth Jedi chapter 6 . 12/5/2005
WOW! 0_0 Siv's in the detention center AND chopped Obi-Wan's arm off! What's gonna happen to her now ?
JennAnn chapter 6 . 12/5/2005
Very good, long chapter. I liked it alot. The one thing I especially like is Anakin's worry of Siv. He's not completely hateful toward her and not completely blaming her. He still wants to find hope in the situation and try to help her.

Interesting complication with Obi getting a robo arm..(lol forums?) but anyways. GREAT chapter.
Alley Parker chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
No Ani can't leave the Order! Or retire or whatever! I don't want padme to die 'cause that would be evil but I don't want Ani to leave!
Alley Parker chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
Why oh Why the hell di she do that! i mean she says she loves him but she's hurting him!