Reviews for Always
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/12
keep up the good work! D
Terra chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
This wouldn't be the first time in history that a man has slept with a woman to hurt her and demean her. And Quatre didn't even go through with that entirely, so I don't think your beta reader was correct about your portrayal being too harsh. I thought it was an accurate depiction of two people too proud to reconcile, even when they both know it would them happier in the end. That's how Quatre and Dorothy are at the end of the day, and I think that it's fairly in-character considering the situation they're in. In short, I thought it was very good.
tkdl chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
when are you going to update...

don't just let it hang...

update soon please
Ukchana chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I think the way you portrayed Quatre fits well. However, I think with time to calm himself, he might do a bit more research and try to find out exactly what happened.

It would be interesting for you to continue this and show us the steps Quatre takes to investigate what happened and seeking out Dorothy's father.

Keep writing, it's great! And with a few more chapters, they might actually be able to get together . . . after a great deal of problems are dealt with. I would really enjoy reading that!

Ukchana
f U n N i E b O n E s 2K chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Excellent! I think you wrote them in character, I could see Quatre boiling over when he realized that he loved too much to see the truth.
Paula chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Wow! I have a tendency to read author's notes before i read a story, but after reading this... I could barely believe that you were worried that you couldn't write them in character! I believe you got the characters right, i mean, Dorothy
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
OMG Lindsay! That was so heartbreakingly sad! But I love it! Please keep on writing hehe.
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
*cries* that's so sad! Poor Quatre! Poor Dorothy! Oh...POOR EVERYBODY! *sighs* But it was really good all angsty and stuff...
LostAgain chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
that was lovely~ i never thought of them together in so much... angst... it was great. keep up the good work and i hope that there are more chapters to come!