Reviews for A Fine Line Between Heaven and Hell
Rosiline chapter 24 . 9/22/2008
great story...

i really enjoyed reading it!
Sandy chapter 24 . 9/9/2007
When you say end of this story. Do you mean this chapter or the whole story. If the whole story could you please tell me the title of the new one.
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 24 . 8/4/2006
Oh. That's so sad! Why does every girl who agrees to marry Chris end up getting killed! So. Sad.
maria chapter 21 . 4/13/2006
hello... ur stories r amazing just one thing... in a fine line between heaven and hell chapter 21 u say that phiona is paisly and patricks daughter... but isn't she paisly and ryans daughter?... i thought u might like the heads up... keep writing
Cailin chapter 24 . 3/19/2006
Holy sh...i mean holy cow. That was, Wow. PLEASE! You have to add more soon!
Melethiel chapter 24 . 2/17/2006
Wow. I am loving this series. I thought the end would be all happy sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, and then she just dies? And right when they were getting married, too! This is when my sister wailed, bashed her head against the door, and moaned 'Why? Thy're supposed to be happy!' She's a hopeless romantic. Keep up the good work!
Faye26 chapter 24 . 2/3/2006
i loved this story its been my favorite so far..but i thought it was mean that you did something like that to chris poor him *tear* anyways keep up the good work.
JadeAlmasy chapter 24 . 12/13/2005
EVIL!

Jade
TVCrazed chapter 24 . 12/12/2005
WOW. UNBELIEVEABLE.

LOVE IT.
DegrassiIsLife88 chapter 24 . 12/12/2005
No! *me unhappily searching for my tissues* Why did you have to let Maya die? She was so nice and so much in love with Chris! Mevery unhappy. You better fix this!
Altaira chapter 24 . 12/12/2005
O you evil, evil, evil person! I'm very glad to hear that you're writing another fanfic. But to make them say those beautiful vows, and then for her to die... evil! I bet Chris isn't going to take it lying down! Hope the new fanfic comes soon!
drew fuller is the best chapter 24 . 12/12/2005
that is so sad poor chris

i can't wait for the next story

how chris will be and if phrya will get some more of her new powers
pinkrockpunkcess chapter 24 . 12/12/2005
Oh...my...lordy...THAT WAS SO SAD! Cannot wait for your next story!
DegrassiIsLife88 chapter 23 . 12/11/2005
OMG! I love this fanfic. I really do. I cried when Patrick died and when Phiona was kidnapped. I love the chapter Heaven, I absolutely love it. It couldn't be more perfect! Prue coming back, Patrick coming back, I love it! I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it! Perfection at its best! Post more to it or I'll go crazy! *me looking for my tissues*. It was truly perfect and heartbreaking!
missmissy46 chapter 23 . 12/10/2005
I just read this entire story and WOAH!, great job. It facinates me on how good this story is. It is a genious piece of work that I enjoyed reading every single part of it. I bow down to your marvolous story!